Chapter 43

Victoria's P.O.V

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VICTORIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU." the boys said jumping on my bed.

I threw the blanket over my head and someone lay next to me and they wrapped their hands around me and said," your 15 baby"

I took the cover off of my head and I turned around and I saw Matt and smiled.
I got up from my bed and hugged all the boys and I went down stairs.

I saw Hayes in the kitchen and I went up to him and hugged him and said," were 15! Nigga we made it!"

He laughed and then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I said

He came with me and I opened the door and I saw mom and sky. Me and Hayes both attacked them and hugged them and we turned around and we saw the boys smiling and I smiled back.

"Vicky I wanna go up to your room." sky said

"Ok common." I said grabbing her hand.

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isn't she precious." I sang and played my guitar to sky.

She smiled and she said," you sing really pretty sissy."

I hugged her and said," lets go down stairs yeah?"

"Yeah!"

We went down stairs and I sat on the floor with Taylor and Hayes.

*9:50pm*

There was another knock at the door and I said," I'll go get it."

I went to the door and opened it and I saw someone I never expect to see...

Plot twist bitches😏
So who do you guys think the mystery person is? Comment your guesses. Sorry I did the birthday chapter so late. I'll try and update tomorrow. Love you babes😘