Chapter 19

Victoria's P.O.V

I was cutting strawberries then the knife slips out of my hand and it falls and it cuts my leg

"Shit." I say. my eyes start to get watery because the cut looks really deep and I walk up stairs and i bump into bump into Matt and he says," oh my god are you okay?!" He looks at my bloody leg and he picks me up bridal style and caries me up stairs and he takes my into the bathroom and he calls Nash and when Nash sees my leg his eyes widen and he says," dude that's deep we gotta take her to the hospital!"

Nash picks me up and carries me to the car. Cameron is driving and in the passenger seat it's Nash and in the back with me it's Hayes and Matt.

Nash carried me out of the car and he took me to the emergency. they called me and Nash went with me and I layed down on the bed and the doctor came in and he looked at my leg and he said," ohh your gonna need stitches, that cut is pretty deep."

The doctor comes back with the supplies and he says," ok I'm gonna need you to relax." I grab Nash's hand and once I feel pain I start to squeeze it harder and Nash whispers in my ear," just relax ok."

"Okay all done!" the doctor says. I sit up and I ask," how many stitches did I get?" "5" the doctor says.

Me and Nash walk out and he gives me a side hug and he says," you did good sis."

The boys see me and they attack me with hugs and I laugh and say," I can't breath!" and they squish me harder. This old lady smiles at me and I smile back and she says," it looks like you guys love eachother."

I smile and say," we love eachother a lot." she smiles and says," are they your brothers?" I look at her and smile and say," they two boys with blue eyes are my brothers and the other one are just really close friends that are like my brothers." "You look a lot like the younger boy with blue eyes." She says. I smile and say," we'll he's my twin brother." she smiles and says," I once had a big group of friends and hey were all like my brothers but they all passes away." "oh I'm sorry for your loss." she smiles and says," just remember cherish these moments while your still young and don't try and grow up to fast." I smile really wide and say," I won't, it was really nice talking to but I got to go." I give her a hug and I walk with the boys.

We get home and it night time already and I throw my self in bed and stare at the ceiling. My eyes start to get heavy and I fall asleep.

Sorry for such and sucky chapter but I'll try and do 1 more chapter today love you😘