Chapter 10

Victoria's P.O.V

The hate has really gotten to me now. I was going through my Twitter and there was this one tweet that caught me eye and when I read it I just broke down and started crying and then someone asks me"hey what's wrong?" and I look up and it's Matthew (btw since there's two matthew I'm gonna call matthew Espinosa Matt and Matthew Sherill is Matthew) and I say" oh um nothing." and he look at me and he says" something's wrong you wouldn't just cry for no reason." and I pass him my phone to read and his mouth drops when he reads the tweet and he pulls me into a hug and says" don't believe what's they say there just jealous because they're not as pretty as you." and i smile and look up at him and smile and say" you just made my day." and he smiles and kisses my check and walks out and Sammy comes in and says" I saw that!" and I start to feel my face heat up and I look down and giggle

The hate is just getting outa control. I went to the bathroom and took out my razor, I made 3 cuts on my wrist and I put on a bunch of bracelets on my wrist that the fans have made me. The last time I cut was a year ago and it was because I had lost one of my best friends but I'm over that already. I really hope my Nash and Hayes don't find out about me cutting.

Taylor came in my room and grabbed my wrist and I flinched and he look at me confused and he looked down at my bracelets and before I could pull my hand away he had already token off my bracelets. When he saw my wrist he look up at me and asked" why, why do you cut?" and I looked at the ground and let a few tears slip out and Taylor pulled me into a hug and he let go and we both sat on the bed and he asked" so why do you cut?" and I said" my twitter, it's just all hate and I just can't handle it anymore!" and I handed him my phone and he looked at all the tweets and he said" don't believe them, you are beautiful, your not worthless, your not a whore or a slut, your none of those, and I hate to see my little sister hurt, and you have to promise me of you feel like cutting jut come to me." and I nodded and said" ok, I promise." and he looked at me and smiled and said" now come on let's go eat before the boys leave us."

I've been 1 week clean and I've been getting less hate now so yeah. I'm packing all my stuff because were all going to the airport for the next magcon.

I'm sitting in between Carter and Matt and oh my gosh they just don't stop talking! I was finally about to fall asleep and Carter laughs out loud really loud and my eyes oped up and I look at both of them and say" I seriously hate both of you." "We'll someone's on there period." Carter mumbles. I look at Carter and give him the death glare and Matt just laughs. Ugh I'm on a 5 hour flight sitting next to these two, may god bless me.

SO VICTORIA STARTS CUTTING, DO YOU THINK NASH AND HAYES WILL FIND OUT? AND IF THEY DO DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GET MAD AT TAYLOR FOR NOT TELLING THEM?