Chapter 24

Victoria's P.O.V

Since its Halloween all of us decide to do the purge. I straiten my hair I put on my black hoodie, my black skinny jeans, my black vans, and I got my mask and walked down stairs.

We all met down stairs and we all look at each other and put our masks on at the same time and walk out side.

"I can't fucking breath with this mask on!" Hayes yelled

"We'll take of the god damn mask." I said

"No I want to look cool." hayes said.

We all walk down the street and this group of girls were walking and we all walk towards them and the scream and they run off.

I was walking and I tripped and I fell and i screamed out in pain and I held my ankle.

The boys came running towards me and mask took off his mask and picked my up and I buried my head in his chest and Nash said" I think we have to take her to the hospital."

We all walked back home and we all squeezed in one car. we got to the hospital and Nash carried me out of the car and we walked into the hospital and I went into the X-ray room and the doctor said," she has a broken ankle."

"Is she gonna need a cast." hayes asked.

"No fucking duh!" I yelled

"Stop yelling." nash whispered in my ear

We got into and room and I decided to get a light blue cast. the doctor finished putting on my cast and they gave me crutches and we all walked out of the room.

"Well Halloween was interesting this year." said Taylor

Sorry for such and short chapter ms sorry for not updating In like a thousand of years but love you guys!