Chapter 23

Victoria's P.O.V

I walk into hayes room and I he stares at me and says," may I help you?"

" bored lest do something!" I yell

We both look a eachother and smirk and yell," TAYLOR!"

"I'm comimg!" he yells back

He comes up to hayes room and me and hayes say," lets do something!"

"Well what do you guys want to

Do?" he asks

"Let's go for a drive!" I yell

"Which car are we taking?" he asks

"I dunno which ever." I say

"Fine." he says

All three of us run down stairs and run outside before any of the other boys see us because the boys know that when you put us three together we're gonna fuck shit up. That's why the boys don't let the three of us go alone without another boy.

" I CALL SHOTGUN!" I yell

We all get in the car with im guessing it's Carters... I think?

Taylor puts on his music and we start driving.

"How do you open this damn act door." Hayes says

The door flys open and Taylor and I both yell "HAYES!"

We soon hear sirens and we pull over and get out of the car and the officer says," you know what you did was illegal."

"Yes sir." Taylor says

"May I see and ID."

"Um yea let me go get it, hayes Victoria come with me."

We both go with Taylor and all three of us get in ten car and Taylor drives off and we all start laughing.

Then I get a call from Carter I give my phone to Taylor and he says," he'll naw I ain't answering that!" and he throws my phone back at me

"Hi carter!"

"Victoria where's my car?"

"Um I dunno you tell me."

"Victoria."

"Carter."

"Um I gotta go bye cater!"

"No Victoria!"

I cut him off and hang up then I remember we all have the iPhone tracker so they can find us shit!

We go to a mall and when we walk in I see all the boys and they don't look to happy."

"RUN!" i yell

All three of us sprint to the elevator and we go to the top floor thank god this mall is huge!

We hide in a clothes rack and stay there.

Carter's P.O.V

little did they know the elevator is see through so we can see what floor they went to.

"Get your butt outta my face!" hayes yells

"Get your face out of my butt!" Victoria yelled back

"Both of you shut up!" taylor yells

"I think we found them." I whisper

Victoria's P.O.V

I feel someone pull my leg and I see Carter and I say," oh hi Carter!"

He throws me over his shoulder and i start hitting his back but that doesn't work. We walk all the way to the car and he finally puts me down.

"Ok so what happen?" Nash asked us

"Um we decided to go for a drive so we just took what ever car and while we were in the car hayes was trying to figure out how to open the door and he open it by accident and we got pulled over by the cops but we left and we ended up at the mall."

"You got pulled over by the cops and left?!?!" Nash yells

"Yeah." I say

"And hayes you opened the car door while you were on the road?!?!" nash yells

"Hey I was curious!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for 3k reads😭❤️ ily guys so much❤️