Chapter 9

(2 weeks later)
Victoria's P.O.V
I'm sharing a room with Nash, Cameron, and Hayes. he and Hayes are sharing a room and let's just say he kick a lot in his sleep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HAYES AND VICTORIA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! all of the boys are jumping on our bed and someone gets my ankles and drags me out of bed. And I say" what the hell!" and I open my eyes and it's Taylor and he throws me over his shoulder and I says" Taylor put me down!" and he starts spinning in circles and were both laughing and he finally puts me down.

I go to the bathroom and go take a shower. after the shower I blow dry my hair and straiten it, i put on my white skater skirt, a black crop top, a pair of white high too converse, and I put a white bow in my hair, and for my make up I put on eye liner and mascara.

Today at magcon I performed with Jacob and we sang One Last Dance, and when me and shawn performed we sang, Stay With Me, and when I performed by my self i played my guitar and sand Amnesia. after my performance the boys sit me and hayes down on two chairs and Matt says" there are two People here that are Turing 14 today." and the crowd starts going crazy and shawn gets out his guitar and he stars playing happy birthday and all the boys start singing and the whole crowd starts singing along, and Cameron comes out with a cake, and I put a hand over my mouth and tears of joy start coming out. We have the best fans in the world. When everyone stops singing me and Hayes look at each other and blow out or candles. And we both stand up and all the boys hug us. This is the best birthday ever!

I'm so tired and it's only 11:00pm. I put on my spandex and my magcon hoodie and lay in bed and I eventually fall asleep. I feel someone kick me hard in my ribs and I say"what the fuck Hayes!?!?" and he looks at me and says"sorry!" and I roll onto my side and fall back asleep. Damn this boy kicks a lot in his sleep, and he kicks hard!

FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @victoriaxrue AND SORRY ITS THE CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT