Chapter 42

Victoria's P.O.V

I walked down stairs to go get something to eat and all the boys were sitting in the couches staring at me.

"Um hey?" I said

"Victoria can we talk to you?" Nash said.

"Yeah sure" I said sitting on the floor in between Matt and Carter.

"So we know your going through a really tough time right now and we just wanna let you know that we're all here for you and we don't want you to start cutting again." Nash said

I stared at the floor and Aaron said," yeah Vic were all here for you no matter what."

"You like a little sister me me Vic and I hate seeing you like this I'm here you anytime kid." Said JackG.

They all agreed and I smiled and said." group hug."

We all got in group hug and I said," I love you guys lots thanks for everything this past year."

I sat next to Hayes on his bed and I said," were gonna be 15 tomorrow."

"I know Vic time passes by so fast."

"Fuck were gonna be 15 it doesn't seem real yet I still feel 13" I said

"Yeah you look like a 13 year old" he said laughing.

"Shut up Hayes" I said laughing and playfully hitting him.

"Aw you gonna be a 4"11 15 year old!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"I'm not that short" I said with a pouty face.

"You kinda are. You're 4"11 and I'm 5"9. 10 inches taller than you. and for a soon to be 15 year old your pretty short." he said trying not to laugh.

"Wow gee thanks that made me feel a whole lot better." I said laughing.

"Oh look the soon to be 15 year olds!" Nash said.

"What year were you born?" Johnson asked me

"2000" I said

They laughed. They always laugh when me or Hayes says what year we were born.

Matt walked into the room and ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around and said," my baby is gonna be 15!"

He put me down and said," your so small and cute."

"4'1 but talk still look up to me" I said flipping me hair off my shoulder and walking down stairs.

Hayes and Victoria are gonna be 15 tomorrow. is their birthday gonna be a good birthday or will it go down hill? Well I have a lot coming up in the next few chapters so stay tuned ;) love you babes!😘❤️💋