Chapter 54

Victoria's P.O.V

I was on Twitter and my time line with filled with pictures of Matt and some girl. And he picture he had is arm around the girl. So that's where he was yesterday!

I went into the living room and I said," is that seriously your way of getting me jealous"

"What?" He said

"Don't act stupid" I said showing him the pictures

"Oh that girl!" He said smirking

"Yeah that girl" I said mocking him

"Are you jealous that I had my arm around a girl?" He said still smirking.

"You're making it seem that you're dating her! And you go out on Twitter putting stupid shit that is indicated to me and you're fans are giving me shit!"

"You're on your period I can't tell" he said

I rolled my eyes and I walked up stairs

"Babe!" He yelled

I ignored him and I closed my door and put on my ear phones and I closed my eyes and let the music take me away.

I was laying down peacefully then someone take the ear phone out of my ear. OH HELL NAW!

I sit up and I see Matthew.

"I will stab you if you do that again." I said

I laird back down and he said," common don't be mad."

"Victoria is not here at this moment please leave her room and leave a message and the sound of the beep. BEEEEP." I said putting my earphones back in.

I open my eyes and see Matthew saying things but I don't under stand him.

"I can't hear you!" I yelled pointing at me earphones

Then Nash bursts into the room and yelled something.
"I can't hear you either!" I yelled

He rolled his eyes and came up to me and took out my ear phone and said," stop yelling damn."

I stared at him and I left my room and went into Hayes room. I laid on his bed and tried to go to sleep.

"What the hell are you doing in here." I heard Hayes say

"Trying to sleep" I mumbled

"You have a room for that."

"But Matthew is being an annoying ass." I said

He groaned and just sat on his bean bag.

"So why is Matthew being and annoying ass" he said

"Long story. go look at his Twitter" I said

He got on his phone and he said," are those tweets meant for you."

"No Hayes they're not because I'm not his girlfriend." I said sarcastically.

"Wait you guys broke up?" He asked

"Oh my gosh Hayes." I said face palming my self.

THIS IS SUCH A CRAPY CHAPTER IM SO SORRY.
But love you babes