Chapter 36

I went into Hayes room and I saw that he was asleep and I started jumping on his bed yelling,"HAYES WAKE YOUR ASS UP!"

"Oh my fucking God!" Hayes groaned.

"Wake up!"

"I swear Victoria I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Fine i guess we won't spend twin day together today."

He jumps up and he yells,"today is twin day!"

"Yes dumbass." I said laughing.

Every year on January the 18th we always spend the whole day together and we call it "twin day" we started doing this like when we were 10😂

"What are we gonna do today?" Hayes asked me.

"We can penny board around town, go get Starbucks, penny board at the board walk, and other things." I say smiling.

"Sounds like I plan,now go get ready." he says pushing me out of his room.

I go to my room and put a pair of skinny jeans, my Hayes Grier hoodie, my Black vans and I straiten my hair.

I walk out of my room with my penny board and hayes is doing the same and I look at him and were wearing the same outfit except his wearing my Victoria Grier hoodie.

We didn't even plan this.
"Nash,Cameron were going out!" I yell.

"Be back at 10:00pm."

"Ok dad." I say

He just laughs and shakes his head.

We've been penny boarding for about and 1 hour already and I'm tried af.

"Hayessss!"

"Yes Victoria?"

"Let's take a bus I'm tired."

"Ugh finee!" He groans

We go to the nearest bus stop station and we get on the bus.

"Hayes we've been on this bus for too long,were supposed to be at the mall."

"Oh shit."

"Hayes. What happened?"

"This bus is going to San Diego."

"HAYES! That's three hours away!"

"Um I'm going to the back of the bus somewhere were your not mad." Hayes says walking to fine back of the bus and sitting with this random person.

"I'm going to kill you!"

The bus arrives at San Diego and we get off and Hayes says," look there's a Starbucks."

We go inside and we order our drinks and I say," how the fuck are we gonna get back to L.A"

Hayes picks up his phone and he starts dialing a number I'm guessing is either Nash or Cameron.

"Nash and Cameron are coming to pick us up." Hayes says

Nash's P.O.V
"THEY ARE IN SAN DIEGO!" I yell

"Um yes." Cameron says.

Me and Cameron get in the car and we start driving to San Diego.

We get to San Diego and we find the starbucks they are at and we find them asleep in there. I check the time and it's 11:00pm.

Cameron laughs and takes a picture. I pick up Hayes and Cameron picks up Victoria.
We put them in the car and we drive back to LA.

We get to the house and I pick up Victoria bridal style and Cameron does the same with Hayes.

I take Victoria to her room and and put her in her bed, I cover her and kiss her forehead and say,"good night love you."

Before I walk out I hear Victoria softly say,"i love you to Nash."

~~~
Sorry for such a short and crapy chapter.
I have a band parade competition coming up soon😁
Yes judge me all you want, im proud to be band geek💁
Love you baes😘💜