Chapter 20

Victoria's P.O.V

"Victoria start packing!" Nash yells

"Ummm why?" I asked

"Because were going to North Carolina for 4 days!"

So that means I get to see Skylynn, Mom and my dad! I start jumping up and down I haven't seen them like in 3 months! I pack some shorts, skinny jeans, some tank tops and of course my vans! I'm so exited!!!

"What time is our flight?" I ask

"5am." Nash says

"Ugh why the hell do all our flights have to be so damn early!"

Nash just shrugs his shoulders and then I asked," do mom, dad and Skylynn know were gonna go visit them?"

"No so don't say anything!!!" Nash yells

"VICTORIA WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" hayes yells in my ear while shaking me

I sit up and say," hayes stop with the fucking shaking shit!" I yell

"Victoria stop cussing!!!"Nash yelled at me from his room.

I wasn't in the mood for getting ready so I just put on my black tights a white spaghetti strap tank top and I put my Cameron Dallas hoodie over it. I put on my red vans. I grab my phone and my luggage and I walk down stairs.

Cameron drives us to the air port. we give cameron a hug and we board our plane. While I was on the plane I was looking for my phone charger and I couldn't find it so I say," hayes have you seen my charger?"

"Nope your fucked." he says

"Thanks your a big help!" I say sarcastically

Finally the plane landed!!! we get off the plane and get a taxi to my moms house. we knock on the door and my mom opens the door and once she sees us she gives us a big hug and he says," oh my gosh what are you guys doing here!" I laugh and say," surprise?"

We go inside and we out our stuff down and I walk upstairs I open up Skylynn room door and she turns around and she says," Victoria!!!!" and she jumps into my arms and I smile and said," I missed you baby." she smiles and says," I missed you too." I put her down and I hold her hand and walk down stairs with her and the first person de sees is Nash and she says," Nash!!!!!!" she she runs into his arms. We walk into the kitchen and she sees hayes and her eyes widen and he also jumps into his arms.

The only person I haven't seen is will, I haven't seen him like in 6 months I miss him so much! "mom what time is it?" I ask. "Um it's 10:30pm."

Skylynn sits next to me and she puts her head on my shoulder and she falls asleep. I smile and pick her up and carry her to her room. I lay her in her bed and kiss her forehead and say," goodnight beautiful."

I go over to my room and lay in bed and I fall asleep.

*next morning*

I get our of bed and check the time *7:35am* damn it's early for me to be awake!" I walk down straits and get a granola bar. Then someone grabs my shoulders and I scream really loud then I hear," Victoria shut the fuck up your gonna wake everyone up!"

I turn around and I say," haves you fucking scared the shit out of me!" he just laughed and I asked," and what are you doing up at 7 in the morning ?" "I dunno I jut woke up and I couldn't fall back asleep."

He say next to me on the couch and we started watching the movie Step Brothers when the guy jumps on too of the bunch bed and it brakes I just laughed out loud then hayes puts his had over my mouth and he says," seriously Victoria control your damn laughter!" "we'll damn someone's on the man period!"i say and he just flips me off and I start laughing out loud again and he gives me the death glare.

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k reads!!!! I love you guys so fucking much😭😘