Chapter 6

Victoria's P.O.V
Since there won't be a magcon for another 2 weeks or so we all decided to go stay at Nash's, Cameron's, Hayes's and my house. The house was only gonna be Cameron and Nash's but since the house had 5 rooms they decided we live with them so basically were gonna be living with them.

The flight finally landed and were taking the van to our house. We got to our house and decided to have a bonfire so we were out side and shawn took out his guitar and stared singing Wanted and after he was done singing he lent me his guitar and I sang Amnesia. we made snores and just talked about random stuff.

I was in my room watching tv and shawn walked in and I said" oh hey shawn come in" and he said " hey why don't watch a movie or something" so I say yeah and I pat the space next to me on my bed and half way through the movie I start to feel sleepy so I cuddle on to Shawn's side and he puts his arm around me and I just knock out

" OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!" I woke up to Nash screaming in my room and and shawn says" dude why are you yelling!" and Nash says" oh your dead!" so me and shawn bolt down the stairs and I'm screaming and nash is right behind me. Cameron sees that he's chasing us so he blocks Nash and Cameron says" dude why are you running after them?" and shawn says" Nash u swear I god we didn't do anything!" and bags said" oh your gonna be seeing God after I kill you!" He starts running after us again so me and Shawn run outside and now Jack G had to block Nash from us and Nash says" you better think what your gonna say to god cuz your gonna see him pretty soon!" and Jack asks" dude what's going on?" and Nash says" shawn and my sister were sleeping in the same bed!" And Jack says" dude they didn't do any thing cuz if they did you we would have heard Victoria." and Nash was like" JACK!!! Jack puts his arms up and says" sorry just trying to lighten the mood!" then nash says" both of you inside now!" we both go inside including Jack and were all in the living room and Nash just keep in glaring at me and Shawn.

After a few minutes of Nash glaring at us Taylor finally says" ok what's going on between the three of you?" and Nash says" Victoria and Shawn were sleeping in the same bed!" and Carter says" dude they didn't do anything Victoria's not like that." and Nash says" we'll I don't know she been turing into a slut lately!" And I look at Nash and say" your a fucking dick!" and I run up stairs and just cry my eyes out in my room and this how could my own brother call me a slut?

Ooooo what will happen with Nash and Victoria? And will Nash ever let Shawn and Victoria hang our again?