Chapter 26

Victoria's P.O.V
Hayes and I are the most clumsiest twins ever! We both have been to the ER like a million times and it's not even funny.
(Flash back)
We were at our house and it was just me,Nash, and Hayes, sky was asleep cuz it was about 3:00am. All three of us were at the table in the dinning room talking about random things. Then Nash stands on the chair and he says," I'm king!"
"Nash your 16." I say
"Oo I want to try!" Hayes yells
He get up on the chair but before he said anything he stepped wrong and he fell and me and nash burst out laughing and while I was laughing I fall back on my chair and I hit my head and Nash looks down at us and he was said," OH SHIT!"
"what whats wrong?!" Me and hayes both said at the same time.
"Um I think both of you hit your head and your both bleeding from you head." Nash said
I touch my head and there's blood on my hand and Hayes dose the same thing and he also had blood on his hand.
"Don't tell mom." Nash said.
(End of flashback)
I laughed at the memory and Hayes came in my room and he said," why are you laughing?"
"Remember that time when you fell off the chair back at our house and then I fell?" I said
Then he stared laughing and we both stared laughing we both threw our selfs back on my bed and he said," you know your the best twin sister ever?"
I smiled and said," you know you the best twin brother ever?"
He laughs and says," why are you so short."
"I'm 4"11!" I yelled
"And I'm 5"8" he said while laughing
"Your fourteen and your 4"11 that's hilarious." he said
"Well I'm cute short fourteen year old." I said.
"Eh I guess your cute but I'm just saying that cause I love you."
"Awe brother and sister love!" Cameron yelled.
OMG guys thank you so much for 9k reads! I love you guys so much!😭❤️