Chapter 25

Victoria's P.O.V
Ugh I hate having a broken ankle! I get my crutches and walk down stairs. I sit down on the couch and i start channel surfing. I turn around and I see Hayes running towards the couch and he tries to jump over the couch but he fails and he falls on the floor. Hayes groans in pain and i ask Hayes," oh my gosh are you ok!"

"Yes Victoria I'm perfectly fine!"

"Can you get up!"

"Yes that's why I'm laying here on the floor!" Hayes yells.

Cameron comes down stairs and he says," Whats all the yelling about."

"Um u think Hayes broke his leg." I say

"Oh lord he we go again." cameron says

He picks up hayes and puts hayes arm around his shoulder and helps his walk outside to the car. The rest of the boys come in the car and I have to sit on Taylor's lap which was really awkward. Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and I turn around and face and he he puts his hand up in surrender.

Cameron stops the breaks really hard and I hit my head on the seat and Taylor said," now do you want my hand around your waist?"

I laugh and say," yes."

"Yup he has a broken ankle." the doctor said.

"What color do you want your cast." the doctor asked Hayes

"Ummm red." hayes said

The doctor finished putting on his cast he gives Hayes crutches.

"The twins both got their ankle broken." Aaron said.

I look at hayes and we both smile and we say," partners in crime."

The boys look at us weird cuz we just said the same thing at the same time and Hayes and I both laugh.

I will try and update daily or if not weekly but I love you guys so much!😘