Chapter 22

Nash's P.O.V

We were all packing out things because our flight leaves at 3:00pm and it's 10:00 right now.

4 hours later

We all get in the car and drive to the air port. We all walk in side the air port and Skylynn is clinging on to Victoria. Our flight gets called and I give my mom a big hug and then I see Skylynn I'm tears and Victoria says," Skylynn don't worry I'll see you soon I promise." she wipes her years away then Skylynn jumps into my arms and she starts crying again and I hug he tightly and I put her down and she jumps into hayes arms. We all get into a group hug and me hayes and Victoria walk to the plane. Victoria looks at me and says," hey why didn't we see dad?"

I've been mad ever since what he did to us but hayes and Victoria are to young to remember and I don't think I'm ready to tell them about it yet. "um because." I say they both look at me weirdly and the look back at there phones. I don't think I can ever forgive me dad after what he did to all three of us. "Earth to Nash!" they both yell I look at them and hayes says," why did you act all weirdly when we asked about dad?" "um because and stop asking me about him."

Victoria's P.O.V

Nash act so weird when we asked him about dad like if he did something bad to us. Finally our plane landed! we got off the plane and we wait for our bags. we get out bags and I see the boys standing in back of us then Matt gives me a big hug and he says," I missed my bestie!!!!" I laugh and say," I missed you too." We walk got in the car and drove home.

We got home and I put all my stuff in my room and went back down stairs with the boys. And Nash and Cameron go out to a party so yeah. All the boys go upstairs except so me,Hayes,Taylor,and Carter.

•2:30am•

Carter was asleep, hayes was also asleep so it was just me and Taylor awake. Nash and Cameron come in the house loudly laughing and me and Taylor turn around and Taylor says," are you guys drunk?"

Nash laughs and says," duh!"

I stand up and Nash comes to me and say," sit your ass down and have a good time!" and he starts dancing like an idiot then cameron goes to hayes and he starts taping his forehead and he says," who the fuck is this?"

Carter wakes up and says," shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep!"

Nash shot his head towards to Carter and says," shut the fuck up and have a good ass time!"

Carter looks confused at first but then he says," oh there drunk!"

"Nash your 16 and your getting drunk." I say

"I'm 6 dumbass!"

"Im going up to bed you three deal with them!" I yell while walking up stairs.

•sorry so such a sucky chapter but yeah... we'll sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I'll try and update more often😊•