Chapter Forty Eight

🌿A/N🌿

I read through this a couple of times and tried to make corrections, but there will still be some mistakes. This is semi edited . I was trying to wait for my editor, but bless her heart she works 60 hour weeks. I hope it reads well. So many of you were nicely asking for the next chapter. So, here it is.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~🦋🦋🦋~

Jimin felt off. His entire body felt different. The Blue Moon Festival was right around the corner and he didn't want to be sick, but he was exhausted. All he wanted to do was dig deeper  under the covers, but he knew he couldn't.

There were two more days of classes left before the festivities started. He still had tons of school work to do. Two exams, one research paper and two projects that were all due by the end of tomorrow to be exact.

He tried not think about it as he heard the distinct sound of music playing from his alarm. He picked up his phone and tapped snooze. He had tapped snooze three times already. It was inevitable, he had to get up, but he just didn't want to.

He was in the middle of his eternal debate when he felt a sudden heavy weight across his body. Tae had  flung himself through the air and landed on top of Jimin. Jimin was just the right size to snuggle up too.

"Wake up." Tae said, shaking the bed attempting to cover Jimin's whole body with his.

"I don't wanna." Jimin said, eyes still closed.

"Why? You never have trouble getting up in the morning. Have we switched roles?" He asked.

"Tae, get off me. I can't breathe."

Tae paused to look at Jimin. "Are you okay?" He asked not moving.

"I don't think so. I think I'm coming down with something."

"O'no!" Tae said. "Are you sick? Should I take you to the nurse?"

"I don't know." Jimin answered, slowly opening his eyes.

Tae takes his hand and places it on Jimin's forehead. "You feel a little warm. Maybe you are coming down with something."

"I can't miss class today. I still have so much work to do."

Tae rolled off Jimin. "Let me make you some tea."

Jimin smiled, "That sounds nice." Just the thought of warm tea already had him feeling better.

Tae quickly heated the water for the tea. He dropped in two tea bags and let them steep before he gave Jimin a steaming hot cup of Dandelion root mixed with Chamomile Ginger Tea. He made sure to add in just a touch of honey.

Jimin took his time drinking the tea. It was slightly bitter from the Dandelion root, he didn't mind. He still didn't have the energy to get up so he watched Tae as he got ready. He finished the lightly sweetened liquid letting it warm his insides. It gave him just the boost he needed to get dressed. Tae waited on him as they left out the door together.

~🦋🦋🦋~

Hobi promised to call Sungyeol before he boarded the plane for Japan. She looked forward to their conversations. They were  always as sweet as pie and she loved it. Sungyeol already had her phone in her hand watching it as she sat crossed leg on her bed. She knew it was silly to stare at her phone while she waited for his phone call, but she couldn't help it.

She knew he was boarding his flight at nine and when she looked at the time it was already 8:30. She immediately started to worry if he would be able to call or not when her phone lit up. She almost dropped it in her haste to answered it.