Chapter Twenty One

A/N
Just a short chapter to hold my readers over.  To many of you were worried about Jimin. Now that I think about it, maybe you should be. 😱

🦋🦋🦋

Jimin couldn't understand what was happening, but what he did know was that he was in danger and immediately starts to fight. It was all in vain as he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and everything goes black.

"Quickly get him to the heat room." Mr. Miyagi tells his son.

Haruto throws Jimin over his shoulder. He walks over to a large painting and pushes it aside. There is an elevator behind it and he steps in taking the elevator down to an underground level of the house. He exits and right across is a reinforced steel door. Which requires a thumb print and security code to open.

Haruto presses his thumb up against a sleek black pad. When he hears a double beep he then pushes in a six digit code and the door slides open. The room itself is large, but simple. It has a king size bed in the center of the room. It has a small bathroom off to the right and large shelf of....toys off to the left.

Haruto walks over to the bed dropping Jimin down on it not to gently. He knows he has to hurry back up to the main level, but he needed to be satisfied in someway. He figures it wouldn't take him long to get off if he quickly-

His thoughts were cut off by his phone vibrating. He didn't have to look at it to know it was his father rushing him to come back up stairs. He looks at Jimin sprawled across the bed visibly ready to be taken and he hears his phone vibrate again. He's instantly irritated as he and his dick are pissed off.

He quickly exits the room securing the door and taking the elevator back up. He fix the painting back how it was and joins his parents who were already positioned by the door. He taps a button on the side wall and a fresh wave of white mist fills the air. It disappears before it even hits the ground. Removing all traces of Jimin's scent in the house.

He then respostions himself next to his parents as he gives the okay for them to open the door.

Jungkook and Secretary Yoo were still standing right outside the door. Mr. Yoo is on his phone. Mr. Miyagi sees several black cars pulling up in the driveway.

He wasn't sure how the cars got through, but they were prepared for the invasion. Jungkook doesn't hesitate to storm past the trio looking frantically for any sign of Jimin. When he didn't see him he storms back over towards Mr. Miyagi.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OMEGA!!!!" He yells.

Mr. Miyagi remains calm as he answers the distraught Alpha.

"Calm down Jungkook. Jimin is safe. There is no need to worry. However, you might want to refrain from calling him your Omega. He belongs to Haruto now."

Jungkook literally wanted to rip his tongue out, but struggles to remain calm as he tries to stay logical.

"He is spoken for." Jungkook says, eyes closed. Still fighting for his sanity.

"Says you."

"Says his family and mines."

"Yet there has been no formal engagement."

"But there was a press conference announcing it. He is spoken for. That makes him off limits. That is the way of the world. Return him to me now."

"I will not return him to you. He has expressed discord among you."

Jungkook didn't believe that for one second, but he spoke on it anyways.