Chapter Eleven

~🦋🦋🦋~

Jimin wakes up to his phone playing "Fake Love" The ringtone belonging to his intended. He was proud of Jungkook. It has been a week since they've spoken last and he knows that it was hard for the Alpha not to call.

Jimin answers on the first ring.

"Hello."

"Good Morning, beautiful."

Jimin finds himself smiling at the compliment. "Good morning."

"Did I wake you?"

"Not really. It was time for me to get up anyways."

"Today is the big day."

"Yeah, it is."

"Are you nervous?"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't, but my nervousness is not to bad. What time are you coming?"

"Well, that's part of the reason I'm calling. I'll be running a little late today."

"Late. Why?"

"We've been trying to close a deal with this American company and they've just accepted our proposal this morning. Which means phone calls, paperwork and meetings."

"So you're going to miss my performance?" Jimin asks. Surprised that he's feeling a little disappointed.

"No! I wouldn't miss your performance for anything in the world! It's just that I won't be able to spend any time with you beforehand."

"But will we get to spend some time together after?"

Jungkook smiles to himself at his Omega's willingness to be with him. "Yes, I completely cleared my schedule. I will stay with you for as long as you want me to."

"I'm proud of you." Jimin says, smiling.

"Proud of me. For what?"

"For not calling and giving me my space. I know it was not easy for you."

Jungkook found himself smiling even more. "It was very hard for me. I'm trying diligently to respect your space issues."

"Space issues?"

"Yeah. You don't think you have space issues?"

"I don't have space issues when it comes to Tae." Jimin says, smuggly.

"Are you trying to make me jealous, because it's working."

Jimin laughs. It was nice talking to Jungkook without feeling pressure? Anger? He couldn't quite place the feeling. Either way he was becoming more relaxed.

"So see you later?" Jimin asks.

"Absolutely. I am more than looking forward to it." The Alpha says, sincerely with a slight hint of flirtation.

Jimin hangs up the phone, but continues to lay there smiling like an idiot.  Staring at the ceiling.

"What am I doing?" He says, to himself as he rises from his bed to get ready for the day.

~🦋🦋🦋~

Jimin wants to arrive to the auditorium early.  He wants to make sure he gets a good stretch in and a light run through of his performance.

When he arrives to the auditorium he's shocked at the number of visitors already waiting. It makes him wonder if something else special is going on. His curiosity gets the best of him as he stops to question a spectator on his way in.

"Hey, what's the long line for? Is something special going on?" He asks.

Yeah, we are waiting in line to see a performance from a rare male Omega. I hear he's extremely beautiful... With green eyes... it's you!"