Chapter Twenty Five

~🦋🦋🦋~

Sungyeol just made it to the top of the stairs on the way to her room when she smells the distinct scent of arousal.  She quickly goes to Jimin's room, but when she doesn't see him, she immediately rushes to Jungkook's room. She walks in on the pair standing next to his bed in a very peculiar position. For a second she was worried that one or both of them may be in the beginning stages of their heat. However, relief pours over her when she realizes it's just her horney brother being an Alpha.

She walks right up to the pair, grabbing Jimin by the hand. She doesn't hesitate to pull the pair apart, ignoring her brothers growl. Closing the door behind her. She walks jimin further down the hall in front of her bedroom door before she stops to talk to him.

"Jimin! What were you doing in there?!" She asks.

Jimin thought that was ironic because that was the same question he had asked Jungkook earlier when he came out of his own bathroom.

"Jimin?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure what we were doing in there." He says, still flustered by what he saw.

"It looked like you were about to get it on!"

Jimin was instantly embarrassed all over again.  "I know it looked a little...um...wrong? But I promise nothing was going to happen!"

"Really? Because I think my brother may have had things going a little differently in his mind. Do I need to remind you, that you have not had your first heat yet."

"No." Jimin says, somewhat solemnly.

"You have to be careful or you'll trigger his rut. That or he'll trigger your heat."

"I will. We will. I promise."

"Let's prepare for Tae."

~🦋🦋🦋~

Jungkook had a car and security pick Tae up from his home early the following morning. Jimin is beside himself with excitement and it shows. Jungkook was already starting to get Jealous because over the last couple of days he's been watching Sungyeol and Jimin pick out Tae's room. He watched as they both came up with activities for them to do. The bottom line is he didn't like it one bit, but he huffed and puffed his way through it and before he knew it was already time for him to return back to work.

Today is his first day back to work and he wanted to say goodbye to Jimin before he left, but when he knocks on Jimin's door no one answers. He makes his way downstairs and was happy to see Jimin sitting at the dining room table in one of the plush dining room chairs working on his iPad.

Jimin looks up when he hears Jungkook walk in. The Alpha is dressed in another one of his tailored pinstripe suits.  Looking quite handsome Jimin thinks.

"You know we have offices you can work in."

"The dining room is the main hub in out household. I don't want to be secluded off."

"About the other day." Jungkook starts off saying.

"No worries. I should have been careful about randomly walking into rooms. I'm not sure how I feel about your room being connected to mines though."

"The door that connects our rooms together locks from your side. So, if you want to keep me out all you have to do is lock it and if you want to invite me in then... just leave the door unlocked and cracked open."

Jimin tilts his head to the side trying to understand if there was a double meaning hidden in there somewhere or if it was as innocent as it appears.