Chapter Twenty Three

~🦋🦋🦋~

Jungkook is so filled with hate and rage that he's almost consumed by it as he stares down at Haruto's body.

"Wake his bitch ass up."

"Yes sir."

Mr. Yoo pulls out a small bottle from his pocket and opens it. He puts a few small drops of a clear liquid on a handkerchief. He places it underneath Haruto's nose and the Alpha instantly wakes up, taking in deep breaths of air and coughing.

"Stand his ass up."

Mr. Yoo yanks the Alpha to his feet. The adrenaline that starts pumping through Haruto body clears his mind quickly as he assesses the situation he's found himself in.

Jungkook smiles, but it was far from friendly. "Let him go."

Mr. Yoo let's him go.

"Step back." Jungkook continues to instruct.

Mr. Yoo takes a couple of steps back. Jungkook looks over at the Alpha standing before him. He gives his foe a minute or two to compose himself before he speaks.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks.

"You interrupted my fuck session. That's what happened." Haruto responds, irritated.

"You expect me to believe that? When we found you, you were face down on the ground. I'm not going to ask you again. What happened?"

"None of your fucking business!" Haruto says, "I don't fucking have to answer to you!"

"Jimin is my fucking business because you and I both know Jimin belongs to me, but if you want to challenge me for him, I'm willing to do that. With no sneaky underhanded bullshit like you and your father tried to pull. A simple fight, Alpha to Alpha."

Haruto thinks about it. He has never really sized up Jungkook before, but he didn't think the Alpha was a real threat and in the end he would have Jimin. No questions asked. Free and clear.

Haruto straightens his back and squares his shoulder.

"Challenge accepted."

"To the death." Jungkook clarifies.

Haruto would love nothing more than to officially get rid of this bastard and Jimin wouldn't have any choice but to think only of him as his Alpha.

"Challenge accepted."

Jungkook nods his head towards Mr.Yoo, who immediately calls Mr. Miyagi.

~🦋🦋🦋~

Mr. Miyagi's secretary answers the phone. "Hello."

"This Mr. Yoo, I would like to speak to Mr. Miyagi please."

"Mr. Miyagi is busy at the-"

"His son has been challenge to the death for Jimin."

There's a slight pause. "Hold one moment."

A few seconds later Mr. Miyagi is on the phone.

"What is the meaning of this! My son is not accepting any challenges!"

"I'm afraid he has already accepted and I'm putting you on facetime to watch it."

Mr. Miyagi immediately sits up in his seat as the screen turns visual and he sees his son facing Jungkook. It doesn't take long for Mr. Miyagi to figure out exactly where this is going. His emotions get the best of him as he is immediately angry and scared all at the same time. How many times has Haruto not followed along with pre-laid plans. How many times has he warned his son that deviation can cause problems. Life threatening problems.