Chapter Seven

🦋🦋🦋

Jimin did not enjoy the phone call he received from his dad. He was shocked when his father went on and on about all of his offenses. "Like how the hell did he know? What. Did the big bad Alpha go and tattletale on me!? For Red Moons sake!" He says, talking to himself as he looks around his room one last time. Making sure everything's in place.

He still couldn't believe his dad was forcing him to, "Talk about the problem" is the last thing Jimin wants to do. He was not looking forward to seeing Jungkook again after that fateful day that wouldn't leave his mind. No matter how many times he tried to forget it.

There's not to many places where they can meet on campus, Jungkook being and Alpha an all. So, Jimin arranges to meet in his dorm room, again.

He's not surprised when he hears a knock at the door. Jimin looks down at his phone. Jungkook is right on time.

Jimin walks over and opens the door. His room is becoming a regular hang out. He walks back over to his bed and takes a seat. Crossing his legs.

Jungkook walks in shutting the door behind him. Looking more casual than normal. With what looks like a custom made Adidas gray jump suit. The Adidas written across the back of his hoodie was in the form of wolf. Jimin tries not to be impressed as he watches his future mate take a seat in the chair next to the bed.

There's an uncomfortable silence before the Alpha finally decides to speak.

"I'm sorry. I was angry and frustrated and immature and stupid and I'm sorry."

"Okay." Jimin says, lifting his shoulders in acceptance. Just doing whatever he could to speed this up so Jungkook would leave.

More awkward silence. The Alpha continues to plead his case.

"How can I fix it?" He asks, leaning forward in his chair. "I swear to you on all that I am. I will never force you in to submission again."

Just the mentioning of what happened. Causes Jimin's anger to bubble up to the surface. Making him speak more than he wanted to.

"I pleaded for you not to do it." Jimin says, angrily.

"I know. I was wrong."

"I've never felt so humiliated and degraded in all my life and to feel that from my on future mate!"

"I didn't understand the gravity of what I was doing. It's not and excuse, but it's the truth. If I could take it back, I would. How can I make it up to you?"

"You want to make it up to me? How could you ever make it-" Jimin stops mid sentence. Could this be the opportunity he was looking for to get rid of the Alpha that's tormented his dreams. "You want to make it up to me?"

"Yes, Yes! I'll do anything."

Jimin contemplates for a moment before a smile lights up his face.

"Can you leave me alone for the rest of the time I have here?"

The Alphas mind is blown.

"You want me to leave you alone for the next two and a half years?" He asks, slow and measured. Trying not to get angry.

"Yes." Jimin responds, daring the Alpha to go back on his word.

Jungkook is swimming in a sea of emotions. He really likes his Omega. He did say he would do anything, but he didn't want to do that. He really didn't want to do that. He couldn't see any way out of it, other to agree.