Your Questions Answered

🦋🦋🦋

Q1. There has been a lot of curiosity surrounding Jimin's grandmother and Omeganites in general.

I would like to start off by saying it was not his grandmother, but his great grandmother who also had green eyes. A lot of you are speculating that she too was an Omeganite.  The truth is, she is not. If Omeganites are rare then his grandmother could not have been one. That would put them too close together in terms of generations. The reason she has green eyes falls under the category of the genetics of the family. An Omeganite is produced from an abnormality in the genetics of a family. Jimin family carries the abnormality.  It comes from the female side of the family and when it's activated/triggered for lack of a better word then an Omeganite is produced. So in other words the females in Jimin's family all carry the abnormality in their genes, But it lays dormant until it's triggered. Just because they carry the abnormality it doesn't mean they can't reproduce. That's how the family line continues.

Q2. Jimin's scent gland or the lack thereof has been a major topic of several conversations.

The reason will be explained in the story.

Q3. Why can't Jimin have pups?

This question is easy to answer. As we all know Jimin is perfect on the outside, but his insides are all jacked up. Jimin can not have pups because he doesn't have the ability to carry them. In other words he is barren. Every Omeganite is. THIS FACT WILL NOT CHANGE. So now your asking yourself, "No Kids?" This is me telling you, "NO!!!!!!" But don't be too disappointed. They will have a little addition to their family. How? Keep reading.

Q4. Where did my inspiration for this story come from?

I have read thousands of books over my life time. I have only just recently gotten into the ABO world. All the ABO fanfictions that I have read were of course all BTS related because those are the ones I like the most. The problem I kept running into was quite a few of them depicted Jimin as an overly weak Omega, (and this is strictly my opinion) Mpreg has always been hard for me to wrap my brain around and I don't know that I necessarily like it. I like the fact that Jimin was an Omega. I just felt like he could be stronger in a lot of ways, other than what everyone else made him. I had to be clever, because it's not the nature of an Omega to be strong, outgoing or even have the ability to stand up to an Alpha. Hence I created an Omeganite and the term is original to me and my story.

Q5. When will Jimin and Jungkook mate?

Look ARMY Fam. When I started writing this fanfic I had no idea so much emphasis would be put on those two mating. That was not the main point of the story, but somehow it has turned into that. I wanted to show a realistic progression of their love. How and why they developed feelings for each other. I wanted to show how their love breaks all stereotypes in a world where they are judged by what they are and not who they are. I feel like the realness of their relationship is getting lost on so many readers simply because they haven't had sex yet. If I had put them having sex in the first chapter and the third and then the tenth etc. Could you focus back on the story? Should I have done it that way? They haven't mated yet because that was not the focus of this story which is why we are forty seven chapters in and they still haven't done it. THEY WILL MATE SOON. I promise you that. There has also been a lot of talk about to much drama in my story. Yes, there is a lot happening and there has been since chapter one. What point is there in me telling the reader Jimin causes mayhem wherever he goes because of who he is, but no mayheim ever happens?

One of the crucial elements of this story Is Jimin facing the reality of who he is, what effects he has on others and his ability to overcome it. Of course with the love and support of his mate. What's more important? LOVE or SEX!? (Don't answer that) Moving on, the ending of this story will please each and everyone of you.