No Control (Book 1) by @scooby-snacks

3 M Reads / 114 K Votes / 79 parts / Completed

What really goes on behind the scenes of the biggest boyband in the world? It's all about to be revealed...

**Book 1 in the No Control series – COMPLETE ** Runner Up in BEST –SERIES in the Fanfiction Awards two years in a row! 2016 and 2017** NOW A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!**

**This book follows real life events between March and June 2015**

Jessica Bradshaw is a huge One Direction fan, and has been in love with Harry Styles since she saw the boys live one the Take Me Home tour in 2013. When a random house party in March 2015 (during a break from the first leg of OTRA tour) forces their paths to cross, Jess is thrown head first into the celebrity world. Struggling to cope with her new found fame as Harry Styles rumoured love interest, she is forced to abandon all common sense and put her trust in the boy she barely knows.

I do not allow translations.

Highest Ranking: #1 in Fanfiction 10/11/2019, previously #2 in Fanfiction 13/11/2016 (Sequel COMPLETE, highest rank #1 in Fanfiction) 11/12/2016

--

For someone who has read a lot of rather dramatic Fanfictions this is a welcomes change of pace. Although the story contains a lot ups and down, it's absolutely worth your time. The style the writer uses to portray Jess and her inner battles astonishes me. I really felt and rooted for her throughout the whole book. The way the author writes about all the difficulties that both Harry and Jess have to face, leads you to believe that it is in fact real and that she understand the world Harry lives in. I would totally recommend this one to any fans that likes typical and accurate (referring to the concerts and timeline of the story) fanfiction.