Strangers by @devilwearsYSL

903 K / 43 K Votes / 96 parts / Ongoing

"@CharJones: Distance is relative to the time that it takes to get on a plane or make a mistake"

The third and final instalment of the Friends Trilogy. Lola started off sure of herself and in her path in life only to have it all crumbling down when she fell in love. 'Friends' saw Lola struggle with her realisation that she was in love with her best friend, and her pursuit to be with the one she loved. She was hurt, trampled and crushed by her first attempt at love and the second attempt was not a whole lot better, nor was the third. 'Acquaintances' saw the inpact of Lola's heartbreak on her mental sanity – she did questionable thing and made horrible decisions all as a result of previous events, but in the end her struggles and mistakes were proved worth it, because she finally got to be with the one she loved. What will Strangers bring? For the first time, 'they' are in a relationship, and with that comes a lot of new territory to conquer. They've been friend before, so it should be easy? But distance doesn't make anything easy, and Lola doesn't make anything easy on herself in general. How will the two cope with the dynamic change between them?

--

This is the third and last part of the Friends Trilogy and in this part of the story Charlotte finally finds back to herself. Although Harry and Charlotte have found their way back to each other the following events will decide their fate. After yet more drama because of Harry, another huge event changes the course of Harry's and Charlottes love life as well as a humongous career jump for Charlotte. But don't give up on Harry and Charlotte even if it looks like they are never going to be together. Still the same author with the same dedication and talent so definitely worth a read.