Euphoria (H.S.) (Returning April. 2018) by @JadieMiller

140 K Reads / 6.8 K Votes / 38 parts / Ongoing

Book 2 of the Serendipity Series.

At one point in time, every college student realizes they have absolutely no idea what they want to do with their life. As a nineteen-year-old girl living on her own in one of the most well-known cities in the world, Sophia Green is no exception. But, soon after a strange run-in with a world-famous celebrity, Sophia finds herself spending time with a completely different group of people, taking risks that she had only ever fantasized about, and discovering that she may not be as lost as she previously believed herself to be. If only she knew that one moment could give her everything she ever dreamed of...and one moment could take it all away just as easily.

***As a fan-fiction novel, many of the characters are strongly based on real people, and real events, but this work is purely fictional. However, this is my own original work so please do not copy and/or translate (without my permission). Thank you!

***Unless otherwise stated, I do NOT own any of the images found within the chapters. All images belong to their respective owners.

--

This lovely written story is the sequel to another well-written piece of art. The passion, the heartbreak, the fear and the struggle both main characters went through in the first book continue in the second book. The author's way of describing makes you feel empathy for both characters. After the great misfortune that they both had to navigate through, their relationship continues on a new level of intimacy. As the second book is not finished yet, there will be a lot of mystery of what's yet to come for the both main characters.