*The Beautiful Hummingbird - Part II by @LoveVincitOmnia

*The Beautiful Hummingbird – Part II by @LoveVincitOmnia

47.2 K Reads / 3.1 K Votes / 31 parts / Ongoing

Overcoming all the odds, Harry has finally found the missing colour in his life.

But now that their relationship is public property, how will they cope individually and together with the increasing pressure? And will the yet uncovered secrets of Natasha's past continue to affect their relationship?

This is the continuation of the simple love story of Harry and Natasha as they start their lives together. Simple? Is Love Ever?

***

Warning: Contains mature content. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with sexual content, violence or language.

***

All Rights Reserved to LoveVincitOmnia 2016/2017. Please don't copy or reproduce.

--

And just like the first book, this one is filled with love and drama. As finally Natasha's past it fully revealed to Harry, they both take the next step in their relationship. But everyone knows that happily ever after doesn't really exist and the once happy couple has yet again to face even more heart-breaking drama. Losing something is always hard even if you didn't realise you had it to start with. But with a bond as strong as Harry's and Natasha's they should be able to overcome the next chapter of their story together. Sadly this story hasn't been uploaded for over a year. I recommend the story nonetheless with the hopes that someday the author continues the journey of Natasha and Harry.