The Sound of Silence // H.S. by @Scene-d-amour

44.5 K Reads / 2.3 K Votes / 59 parts / Ongoing

Harry broke the kiss and began kissing down her neck. He pulled the collar of her hoodie to the side so that he could suck on one his favorite parts of her. There was just something about her collarbone. She gasped at the contact and involuntarily bucker her hips against him. Apparently she loves that spot, too.

....................

Harry Styles and Nicole "Nikki" Samson are both mega superstars. This is their unconventional love story.

This was inspired by the sketch that James Cordon and Harry Styles did about singing at inappropriate times. In this story it was roughly inspired by Harry and Nikki's eccentric encounters. You'll see. 😉 It's pretend after all...

--

Although the story is not finished yet, it is worth a read. The beginning of the story starts with a not so common encounter of the two main characters. As the story progresses time flies by always showing a little bit more of the relationship Nikki and Harry are about to emerge in. The author touches mental health so as drugs and other touchy subject with needed respect and gives the readers not only a look into the thoughts of the character but also shows the struggles the characters face. The talent and experience the author displays throughout the story makes it even more realistic and creates a connection between the readers and the fictional characters.