Infinity / Sequel to Right Now / by @thePassionateDreamer

Infinity / Sequel to Right Now /  by @thePassionateDreamer

32.7 K Reads / 1.8 K Votes / 85 parts / Completed

Sequel to Right Now

Gynie returns to London to be with Matt and she is ready to put all of her efforts into their blossoming relationship. Having high hopes for the future, she thinks she can get her life back like it used to be the last the she was here. Disappointed will she be.

The friendship between Gyns and Liam gets a lot more important, but what will happen when Harry and Gynie meet again?

What was the absolute reason for Harry to break up with her? Is he still hanging on? Will the sparks fly again? Or will her bond with Matt be stronger than jealousy, hope, love and lust?

Can everything be exactly as they were the last time she was in London?

--

This book is the sequel to the love story of Gynie and Harry. The author beautifully describes Gynie's emotions going through the toughest time of her life. Furthermore the drama between having to choose between the two men you love dearly. The author touches a very sensitive subject within her story and tries to show us that it's okay to talk about this kind of thing with the people you love even if it's a touchy or particularly difficult subject. And the author reminds us how important it is to fight for your rights and to stay strong even if something is really hard. The way of showing the inner and outer battle Gynie is going through is real and shows us that even though this only is a story that thing like this happen every day around the world.