Through the Lens by @sarbearfive

49 K Reads / 3 K Votes / 71 parts / Complete

After six long years of constant touring and working with One Direction, trying his hand at acting and about to embark on a new solo career, Harry finds himself needing a time out. All eyes have been on him since he was sixteen years old and it's become hard to figure out who he's become, who he really is versus who everyone perceives him to be.

Taking the time to be alone in a small town surrounded by nature and his own thoughts, he wants to feel the freedom and normalcy he so desperately craves. He shifts from a global superstar lignin the life of a celebrity to a simple small town life full of a different kind of adventure. Having experienced two completely opposite sides of life, he struggles to find a balance between the two and make some tough decisions about who he is and what he truly wants.

Will he be able to go back once he figures out what really matters to him? Or can he find a balance between both? Follow the summer adventures of Harry and Hailey as he tries to go back to basics, discovering that maybe solitude wasn't what he needed.

*Absolutely no reposting or translating of this story. NO EXCEPTIONS.*

--

Absolutely loved the story. The idea, the story line and the main character are to fall in love with. The easy going nature of Hailey makes you see that there's always another way to look at life. To look at the simpler things and just enjoy life the way it's laid out in front of you. And just like in real life relationships, the authors beautifully displays how hard it is to communicate with someone you love. To be brave enough to put their needs before yours. The author's view of life in Lily Ridge, somehow makes you appreciate the things around you more, or at least that's one of the thing this book inspired me to do. The author wrote about how different two life's in the same world can be and I find it a good way to portray how different and unique everyone is. Go give it a read!