Platonic (H.S) by @stylesaussie

Platonic  (H.S) by @stylesaussie

12 K Reads / 592 Votes / 35 parts / Ongoing

Harry and Olivia, Olivia and Harry – that's what people call us. Ten years is the amount of time Harry and I have been best friends for, and we can never go long without the other by our side.

When the year began, neither one of us could have predicted our friendships' biggest test yet. An unpredictable series of events, increase in the distance between us, and an unhealthy denial of a love for each other that may not be so platonic after all.

--

This beautifully written story shows you how thin the line between friendship and a romance can be. It is not always easy to accept and confess the love for someone who has been your best friend for years. Especially when everyone around you always reminds you of how perfect you are for each other. Feelings can destroy a friendship after all. But not always does it mean the end for anything. After discovering and building feelings for Harry, Olivia faces all the struggles every young woman who's in love has to conquer. Whether its jealousy or the distance or simply the distress of not knowing how he truly feels. Although the author is not yet finished with the story I highly recommend giving it a try.