*Ebony & Ivory (H.S) by @WordsWithGem

1.3 M Reads / 71.9 K Votes / 76 parts / Ongoing

Ebony & Ivory. Darkness and light. Two ends of the spectrum and somehow Harry Styles finds himself right in the midst of them both. How will he decide?

Ebony Saville once considered as being strong willed and independent, though somewhere along the way she has lost a sense of herself. She is stuck in a tired relationship not lacking in routines and resentment, along with an unwavering obligation to stay. Emotionally invested, her attempts at holding on seem more and more futile, and she is faced with the harsh reality of whether she needs to make the life-altering decision to stay and fight for what they had, or to move on.

Ivory Oakes is unknowingly unsure of herself, and thrust into a city that takes advantage of girls who are young, naïve and too pretty. She falls adamantly and unapologetically in love with a boy who gives himself to her, but there is only so much of himself that he can give. Will she open her eyes to the truth, or continue to blindly fall further in love?

Written in the perspective of two very different girls both unknowingly dating the same boy that the world adores.

(Ranked 5th in Fanfics)

All Rights Reserved © WordsWithGem 2014

--

Although I really like this story and it's plotline and idea behind it, I'm very sadden by the fact that it has not been updated for a long time. The author has decided to go on radish and publish all the future chapters on there with the promise to still upload the book Wattpad, which has not happened yet. The author has put much effort and talent into this story. Throughout the book you can put yourself into the different situations both Ivory and Ebony go through. Although I'm still heartbroken and angry for Ivory and devastated and sorrowful for Ebony, I love the plot twist both characters have to endure. In a cruel way Harry deserved what has happened between him and Ivory but in no way deserved to lose Daisy. Nonetheless the book hasn't been update since February I think, go and have a look yourself.