Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me (Editing) by @WordsWithGem

18.4 M Reads / 451 K Votes / 104 parts / Completed

What happened to me is something I could never have dreamed up in my wildest imagination. I mean, no one really wakes up in the morning and expects to find a person you connect with so much, and feel a shared magnetism for that it may have you re-evaluating whether you believe in love at first sight. It's even more bizarre that this person is one of the most recognisable people on the planet. One should think of me as so lucky. All I ask is Pretty Please, Don't Pinch Me.. because this is one dream I don't want to wake up from.

Ava Sinclair considered herself to be quite a regular twenty year old. That is right up until she runs into one of the most publicly lusted after men. Juggling work, friends and family is hard enough, so when she is thrust into the public eye in such an impromptu manner, she must learn to deal with all the add ons. Yet something much larger and something she doesn't quite understand emerges and she begins to lose all sense of reality.

Cover created by the lovely @Ayiah_Jaddo

Copyright © 2014 WordsWithGem

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.

--

I fell in love with this story all over again. This is the second time that I've read this story now and I'm still completely mesmerized by it, the plot twist and all the thought that were put into the scenes, just amazing. All the agony both Ava and Harry have to go through to find their finally way back to each other. I'm just amazed by the talent of this author. Not only being able to absolutely absorb you into the role of Ava and her story but to write about her highs and lows so descriptively. Absolutely wonderful and she's now even planning on doing a sequel to PPDPM makes me even happier.