The Beautiful Hummingbird - Part I by @LoveVincitOmnia

The Beautiful Hummingbird – Part I by @LoveVincitOmnia

201 K Reads / 9.3 K Votes / 48 parts / Completed

Harry Styles, one fifth of the world's most in-demand boyband, has all but given up looking for love and has, for the moment, resigned himself to enjoying his success and life alone. The he meets Natasha.

She is beautiful but such a closed book, more shut off than anyone he has ever met. She gives little away vocally but through her body language her personality screams a whole load of contradictions at him.  She is an enigma, a code that he wants to break open and understand why there is something so very lonely about the beautiful girl who is so difficult to read.

This is the simple love story of Harry and Natasha. Simple? Is Love Ever?

***

Warning: Contains mature content.

***

All Rights Reserved to LoveVincitOmnia 2015. Please don't copy or reproduce.

--

Alright! Second or third time I read this story so far and I am still fascinated with the hidden but slowly progressing story behind the character Natasha that is revealed through both books. In the first book the author concentrates on letting you feel the emotions both Harry and Natasha go through as they slowly fall in love with each other. And although they face some ups and major downs they won't let anything come between their love. Somehow the author has a way of writing those beautiful love letters from Harry to Natasha but when you're reading it, it feels like it's you that received those letters. Absolutely perfect.