The Vow (h.s.) by @narrygoals

411 K Reads / 16.2 Votes / 41 parts / Completed

"Tell me," he whispered lightly stroking my back.

"Please don't marry her..." my words barely audible.

He pulls me away from his embrace so he could look at me directly in the eyes, "What?"

There was another pause before I said the words I've needed to say.

"I love you."

And with those three words, both our worlds came crashing down.

11/28/17: #270 in fanfiction

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy x.

-s.

© 2015, narrygoals. All rights reserved. This work contains material protected under international and federal copyright laws and treatries. Any authorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage or retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

--

This lovely piece of art was written with much thought and passion. With lovely throwbacks into the characters life before becoming an adult, the author lets us in on the thoughts and fears of Emily as she faces the most dramatic moment of her life. Having to face your bully is one thing but having to watch the love of your life marry said bully is way worse especially when the love of your life is your childhood best friend. In a drastic countdown both Harry and Emily have to learn, accepts and fight for the things they want.