Imperfectly Perfect (Harry Styles) by @story0fmylife24

231 K Reads / 11.5 K Votes / 75 parts / Completed

Harry Styles is a member of the hottest band on the planet. When the band comes to Tampa to start work on their new album, they meet a young music producer with a lot of experience that may know exactly what they need.

Lindsey Wolfe is a music producer that just wants the best for her clients. She and Harry bond almost immediately. Does fate hold more in store for them than just a business relationship?

Book cover art by the AMAZING Kris (hazstylestrash on Twitter, IG, Tumbler, etc.).

Copyright 2015 @story0fmylife24 on Wattpad. All rights reserved.

--

Devastatingly heart-breaking but beautifully written! Those are the words that come to my mind if I think of this story. The author takes you on the quickly developing but yet never fully growing relationship between Lindsey and Harry. Furthermore the sometimes frustrating journey of Lindsey and Harry's flourishing friendship. The author beautifully displays the struggles that come with opening up and trusting someone but yet being too stubborn to act on those feelings hidden in their hearts because they're too afraid of them not being returned by the opposite sex. Life can be difficult and scaring but still so rewarding in many different ways and the author just uses her talent to show just that.