Beautifl Pieces (Completed) by @ellyreiv

Beautiful Pieces (Completed) by @ellyreiv

293 K Reads / 13.9 K Votes / 80 parts / Complete

SEQUEL TO BEAUTIFULLY UNFINISHED

"When you fall in love, you take a hold of it. You grab it. You hold tight in it with both hands and do everything in your power not to let go of it. But I let you slip away and that was my biggest mistake. Love is like magic, Rose. You have to believe for it to exist."

When everything else fails with too much betrayals, so many dirty secrets revealed and massive amounts of unforgivable lies, will these ugly things be the beautiful pieces to finally reach the end of something beautifully unfinished?

--

This is the sequel to one amazing book and just like the first book it takes through the rollercoaster like lives of the main characters. Just like in the first book you can put yourself in the roles of the characters and live through their thoughts and emotions. In this beautiful work of art there is never a dull moment as there is always something unexpected happening.  This book is filled with love, even more drama and action and lots of surprises. And in the end the reader is getting what they have been longing for since the first few chapter of the first book.