Right Now by @thePassionateDreamer

70.4 K Reads / 2.7 K Votes / 82 parts / Completed

Harry & Gynie come from two different worlds that fate has decided to crash together in the name of love.

Gynie is moving to London as a part of an Exchange student program at King's College. Leaving her friends and family behind, she only hopes to not be as alone as she feels in this foreign country, culture and language. She crashes, literally, into Harold. She never thought she would be so attracted to someone in this short period of time, but they feel a natural bond between the two of them. Something they can't ignore.

What Gynie doesn't know, is that Harold is Harry from One Direction. They will have to find a way to make it work as he unexpectedly cares a lot about her.

What will happen to them when he'll find out she is only into London for three months? What will happen when she has to leave?

*

Her POV

I let my lips press themselves on his as they tenderly kiss each other. It's warm, natural, overwhelming, passionate and vulnerable. For once, it's far from physical. It's soulful as I feel a deeper connection with him than I ever had.  With him, I feel like I know myself. I feel like I could never be lonely as long as he loves me. I feel like I can be defenceless and nothing would never happen to me.

*

His POV

I turn on my side to face her and sneak my head against her neck. Her skin is soft against mine as I ravish in her smell of soap. My nose caresses his way to her ear where I press my lips right below. My hands maintain her in place pressing her hips to my body. She stops breathing for a seconds and I feel chills running through hers. I slide my hand underneath her shirt to delight to the touch of her skin. Wanting her, needing her at a point where I feel like I lose myself in her. As I deepen the kiss on her neck, my eagered hand slides higher to her breast. The warmth and the smoothness of her skin under my touch is infatuating me to a deep level of lust for her.

*

Based on current events and true quotes.

Do not copy or translate. –xx-

--

Within this story the author beautifully describes how fast you can fall in and out of love for someone and how hard it can be to let go. Throughout the story both main characters face some drastic changes in their life after the accident that brought them together. How will everything turn out after Gynie finds out that the mysterious guy she got hit by is her bid Idol after all? The author shows us how life in all its glory can be a scary rollercoaster. Will Harry be able to maintain a relationship while he's on the road touring with his three best friends? Or will their special bond and incredible love break apart because the distance is just too big?