Acquaintances by @devilwearsYSL

792 K / 31.3 K Votes / 66 parts / Completed

Sequel to Friends. Charlotte Jones was hopeless in love, that much was evident. She'd hoped that by ending all ties to the two people she'd only truly cared about but had hurt her repeatedly, that it would all go away – her feelings for them, her pain, her hope that something might eventuate. But it hadn't, she was stronger now, happier even but even though she'd tried everything to get over them, nothing seemed to work. After receiving a letter from her Grandmother, Charlotte quits her job, deciding to take a year off from her career and do a bit of soul-searching, a list her Grandmother provided was the only structure she had for the year. A list of 50 rather unorthodox things that she was to complete in her year off. The first and most difficult, Be single for a year. Will Charlotte's quest for a whole heart and a happy life be easy? Probably not. But will it be fun? Definitely.

--

This is the sequel to Friends. As written in the first review, the story is full of love, heartbreak and drama. The drama queen herself Charlotte doesn't know what to think and feel anymore. Harry and Charlotte just don't know that they are meant for each other or at least they don't want to accept the fact that they're the one for each other. Especially the list her grandmother gave her doesn't make anything any easier. And again worth mentioning is the talent of the author. The conflict of Charlotte and her three lover boys is beautifully written and puts everything into the perspective of Charlotte.