"Wake up!"

Momo's eyes flew open to see she was still on the bus, and her head was on Izuku's shoulder. Iida was speaking to Izuku, telling him that they had stopped the bus to take a break.

'Oh no.'

(I actually have no reasoning for why I didn't include Momo's dreams. It just kinda didn't happen. I might go back and put these in at some point.)

Deleted Scene #4: Dream Camp:

Momo's Dreams #2

Momo watched Kyouka and Ochako interact across the hot springs. Kyouka was acting funny, so Ochako was showing her concerns. Momo was glad that the brunette had gotten so close to Kyouka. She was afraid that with her sudden focus on Izuku, she had been losing her best friend. Momo was just happy that Kyouka still had someone..

*TSSSSSSS*

Suddenly, the steam from the springs increased tenfold. Momo couldn't see anything beyond a few feet in front of her. "Girls? Where is everyone?" Momo heard the sloshing of water coming towards her. She could see the silhouette of curly hair approach her through the gas. "Mina?"

The hair looked like Mina, but she seemed taller. From the steam, Izuku emerged to stand right in front of Momo...

... Completely, and utterly shirtless.

Momo then saw a towel floating nearby...So he was less than shirtless.

"Izuku!?

"Hey Momo. S-Sorry about the bus earlier. I guess I wasn't as quiet as I thought. B-But...Do you wanna try again?" For a second, Momo had no control over her actions and nodded her head. Either that, or she did have control and she just really wanted it.

Izuku smiled, "I've been meaning to work on holding my breath." He disappeared under the water. Momo then felt her legs be hoisted over a pair of shoulders on either side of Izuku's head. She gasped as waves of pleasure suddenly overtook her body.

"O-Oh!"

"You okay Yaomomo?" Momo's eyes shot up and saw that everything was back to normal. Izuku was gone and all of the girls were there, staring at her awkwardly...

...And she had just moaned in front of them...

... because she had her hand under the water near her nether regions...

"U-Uh..." Momo rocketed her foot into her hands and acted as if her moan was instead a groan. "Ah, I stubbed my toe."

Mina grimaced, "Aw, that sucks. Sorry Yaomomo."

The Rich Girl just awkwardly laughed in relief that they all bought it, and sunk into the water to hide her extreme blush.

Deleted Scene #5: Dream Camp

Momo's Dreams #3

"Oh no. Not again."

As Momo sat in the darkness of the girl's sleeping quarters, she felt an arm wrap around her waist. "We were so close in the springs Momo. We're b-bad at this," Dream Izuku said sheepishly.

"Dream Izuku, you should go."

"D-Do you really mean that?"

"...No."

"Then...is this okay?" Dream Izuku slowly dragged his hand down so the tips of his fingers just barely slipped under the hem of Momo's pajama bottoms.