Really - 46

-TOM'S POV-

I still can't believe I'm here, this is all I've ever wanted. "So where's our bedroom? There's way more rooms then we even need." I looked up the open stairway. "The one to the left, the two others are going to be my office and... some sort of room we can hang out in. Probably have games and stuff. I could start teaching you some Norwegian." Tord smiled contently, taking a look at the furniture that was already there.

He looked at the table with disappointment, "We're going to have to do a lot of shopping online to get some good shit in here, get beanbags next to the couches and a nice TV and bed for upstairs, and stuff for the gaming room." Tord continued, checking his phone. I looked at the table as-well before just sighing. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern. "Nothing! It's just a really strange but nice change in pace for me, I feel like I'm forgetting something. I just don't understand the whole thing that happened back at the park... I feel like I need a conclusion."

"They're still working on that case, I think it's best that we found our way out of that place. You're safe here at least, and you'll always be protected when you're with me." Tord reassured me, caressing my cheek and giving me a soft kiss. I accidentally melted into his hand, nuzzling against it for warmth. I just wish I could cuddle him all of the time, he's so safe and warm, there's nobody else who makes me feel this way.

"I'm just going to sit down for a bit and start ordering some necessities on my phone, I need to relax after that flight." Tord smiled and went over to the couch, sitting down and taking his phone back out. I of course followed him over and knelt down on the cushion next to him, looking at him longingly. It didn't take long before he just chuckled and looked to me happily. "Would you like attention Kitten?"

I nodded and he moved his arm a bit so I could sit in his lap comfortably. "I have a question..." I said quietly and tiredly, cuddling my boyfriend and Tomee bear. "Why does it feel like the bad things always happen to me? Aren't I supposed to be safe?" I sighed sadly. "Well this isn't a movie or a story, everyone likes to think they're the main character and they'll end up fine with a happy ending, but that's rarely the case." The Norski sighed, feeling sympathy for me.

"Sometimes it feels like the world's just after you, but you've got to realize it's normal after some time. Life isn't what school or the movies say at all, in-fact schools don't teach you shit about life, but of course that's coming from somebody who never went to school. Either way, I'm successful and happy." Tord smirked and cuddled me close. "They don't know what the fuck they're doing these days." I giggled.

"People just tend to be stupid, which is why I'm so thankful I found somebody like you who is everything I could've ever asked for. I honestly questioned to myself for so long if my stupid fantasies would ever come true, it's really hard to find... people like you." He stammered a bit. "People like me?" I asked, almost seeming worried. "For some reason it's kind of hard to find submissive males who are looking for a dominant male. They all want dominant females." Tord gave out a hesitant sigh mixed with a nervous laugh before continuing.

"I think sometimes people try really hard to be cutesy and submissive and it drives me insane, I just wanted someone who was like that naturally. And in your case that's the thing, you don't try at all... in-fact it's adorable how you try to act all tough, and you can be quite tough but in the end you just wanna be babied and loved." He cooed at me with a wide grin as I blushed and looked away. "I-I wasn't aware I was being... cute." I stammered a bit as-well. "What?! You're the cutest thing known to mankind!" Tord gasped and hugged me tight. 

Am I really like that or is he being nice?