Snowy - 31

"Some people are just meanies." Matt concluded the uncomfortable subject for him. Edd and Tom caught on and just smiled. Some things just don't need an explanation right away, you just kind of have to assume. "It's colder than I expected, I would've brought a heavier coat instead of a hoodie if I knew it was so cold out here. In Norway it's a bit warmer." Tom kept his hands in his pockets to keep them warm as the clouds overhead blocked the sun, keeping it hidden for the time being.

"Yeah, Winter is in about a month now." Edd looked up to the sky and squinted. The tree they sat under was a Weeping Willow, and so seeing small bits of light pink or white fuzz floating through the air softly wasn't uncommon, however they looked smaller and heavier than usual. They all looked out, trying to focus on the small particles as they fell to the ground, starting to pile up slowly. "It's snowing!" Tom gasped and leaned forward, standing up and walking out from under the tree to stick his tongue out. Edd and Matt did the same, feeling the cold bits hit their skin. "We should get inside, none of us are properly dressed!" Matt held his hands over his hair and looked around.

"We're closer to the city so I wouldn't trust knocking on somebodies door." Tom wiped his mouth of the melting snow and looked about. "We could stay in the... bathrooms next to that pavilion." Edd stammered and Matt spat in disgust. "Gross!" He hissed. "Well would you rather freeze until you get frostbite and hypothermia?!" Tom huffed and started walking over, it's not like they were gross or anything, it's just that public bathrooms aren't always very clean of course. "Fine, I just don't wanna sit in the car with the AC on and loose power." Matt looked back at his vehicle before following them inside the bathroom and sitting on a bench inside.

"We could head back to... where are you staying? A motel right?" Edd rubbed his hands together for warmth. "Yeah, but I don't have the address and Tord is going to pick us up here." Tom hugged his knees, refusing to touch his feet to the floor. Near the entrance to the small park bathroom there were one-way blurred windows, letting some cool light in from the outside. "Hey Edd, there's a creepy dude looking at the kids on the playground." Matt stood up to look out the window better. "I'm sure that's just a kid's dad." Tom stood up to look as well.

"Don't stress it, it's probably just a ranger or something." The one in green went to the sink and grabbed some paper towels, then ran them in warm water and washed his face off. He didn't sleep much the night prior and was trying to stay wide-awake for as long as possible. "He's heading towards the bathroom here." Matt sighed and sat back down at the bench as Tom browsed his phone casually. "Don't be weird it's just some dude." The dark eyed boy held his bear in his other arm arm his chest. The door opened as the man entered, he first saw Edd who just waved nervously and gave a small smile. This was awkward.

The strange man then looked to Tom and gave a low chuckle. Oh, it's him. "I've been looking everywhere for you, I found a business card of mine on the floor and figured I'd follow you here to see what happened." The 'photographer' gave an eerie smile and brushed his hands off. "O-Oh I don't think my friend would be interested in your services." Tom didn't smile back, and started to hold a more hostile tone. "Well you should at least ask." The man ground his teeth but held his fake smile up.

"He doesn't want to." Matt said in a deep voice, standing in front of Tom as Edd idled next to the sinks. The 'photographer' swiftly reached out his hand but Matt caught it and bent the man's arm sideways in a painful direction, then pinned him to the wall with a bit of difficulty. Edd ran to Matt and helped keep the man against the wall. "What the fuck do you want?" Tom hissed and stayed next to his friends. The man moved his arm away quickly and launched forward at Tom, pinning the boy to a stall wall with his hand on Tom's chest, keeping him there. "FUCK OFF!" Tom growled and tried to pry the hand off of himself. Matt and Edd tried to pry him away but got pushed to the ground. "Show me where that fucking Norski is RIGHT NOW." The man yelled.