Stuck - 32

"I-I don't even know." Tom kept his voice low and deep. Surely the criminal could feel his heart pounding out of his chest. Matt had gotten back up and was trying to pull the 'photographer' away while meanwhile Edd sat and held hid bleeding knee. The dude clenched his teeth and kicked his knee up into Tom's stomach, making him flinch and then cough a bit in an aching pain. "STOP!" Matt screeched and just started full-out punching and attacking the strange person. The man turned and round-house kicked the ginger to the floor, making him scream and tear up, hugging Edd protectively as his ginger hair started to turn red, blood coming from the back of his head.

Tom was getting scared for his life now, with his eyes wide and breathing heavy. He let go of Tom which surprised the teenager and made him nearly fall to the floor, but instead he was caught and put into a choke-hold, being forced out of the bathroom as he tried to scream but couldn't make a sound. Edd screamed instead but his sounds were muffled by the heavy door of the bathroom. Now Tom was being brought around the bathroom sneakily in the few inches of snow that had fallen since. "I know you know where he is." He growled lowly as Tom shivered coldly.

He let go of Tom's neck and held his wrists with one hand. "I-I don't." Tom coughed, his throat now aching and bruised. "Tord's a sadistic man, you know. We're two of the same. And although you may be a masochist, you won't like the pain when I  give it to you. Why don't you make this easy on both of us, and spill?" The creep made Tom sit down in the cold snow, but it was less painful than standing at the moment. "I'm telling you, I genuinely don't have a clue!" The voided boy growled with pain in his voice. 

A bag was set down and Tom was let free, but he was far too weak to stand up now, let alone run away. "I'll leave your dead body in this snow by the time we're done." The man said quietly while going through his things. "I've always wondered what it would be like to hurt someone... remove a few limbs maybe? It's scary and fucked up, but don't you wish you could just experiment on anyone in any way you want?" He took out a knife and set it down in the snow, supposedly to get it cold. "Don't you just wish you could make a person your own?" He forced Tom's hoodie off with some struggle.

"N-Not really." Tom tried to hold in the pain of the cold, shivering a lot. The 'photographer', who was quite obviously not a photographer, started to go through his bag again until he took out a strange ring with a band attached to it. A larger ring, one that would just barely fit right into someone's mouth. That someone being Tom, that 'thing' being a gag. It seemed useless though, since if Tom's throat healed he could start screaming again. "It's okay, I'm not a sexual sadist, just a 'torturey' one. If that happens to involve dicks and gags, then so be it." Tom shivered and just began to go numb, trying not to drool all over himself.

Soon enough the knife was being ran all across his skin, not tearing through enough to actually cause blood just yet. But it was still shockingly cold and painful. "But you're a sexual masochist huh? You must not like this too much then. I wouldn't be surprised if you were aroused anyway. In-fact, you're a submissive." Tom shifted away and widened his eyes in pure fear. What are Edd and Matt doing?! Are they going to come help?  He thought.

Tom started to struggle through the pain, the snow freezing him and nearly making his entire body completely numb. "You're lucky it's so cold out today." The man groaned and put his knife near the poor boy's neck. "Some people would find this extremely hot, so don't think of it as a bad thing." The gross pervert snickered and pressed his knife to Tom's neck roughly, about to make an incision.

Tom used his weak voice to make any sound he could, closing his eyes as he felt no pain, just pressured being applied until there was no more. He felt nothing, maybe a liquid surrounding him, but no pain. He was too scared to open his eyes and all he could hear was a gross and maniacal chuckle. What was Tord going to do? "I might remove your arms legs if you don't spill the beans soon enough here you slut." He growled and put the knife down.

Tom finally opened his eyes and looked down in horror, crying of fear and helplessness. He was far from death, but the blood from his neck was dripping down into his lap. He genuinely didn't know how he could've prevented this, yet he couldn't help but be mad at himself for being so useless. The man took the gag off and took his knife and bag, just leaving the crime scene coldly. Tom's eyelids fell heavy, and he soon passed out.