Under Again - 42

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Thank for stopping by, my name is Officer Sv-Steve! You could just call me Steve if you prefer. Anyway, we've got a supposed murderer on the loose and it's about time we figured this whole situation out, or else something could not bode well for our future and this city." He led the group to police car and opened the door. "Let's head over to the scene. A few other cars will follow behind us." The man smiled in a friendly and helping manner.

Tom stepped forward to get in first but Tord put his arm out in front of him, making the police man a bit concerned. "Tord they're the POLICE, you can trust them!" Tom insisted with a nervous feeling in his gut. "Was this morning a quarrel I misconceived?" He stammered, waiting for some sort of conclusion from Tord. "Could I see your badge?" He asked the officer instead of giving a simple response.

"I was in the police station, I have uniform, and the car." He hissed, a bit off-put. "Your fake accent sucks and so does your English you Swedish bastard." Tord said lowly, pulling Tom away from the car and shutting the door. "How can you tell he's Swedish?" Matt stood next to Edd. "His Swedish accent is peeking through his fake one." The Norski explained, hiding Tom behind himself. The officer reached down for his gun and Tord did the same. Wait, he carries around a gun... why am I not surprised?

They held up their guns, facing them to each-other, keeping them at gunpoint. Edd and Matt panicked and rushed away, relying on Tom to follow them but he didn't. Tom went around the police car, ending up behind Steve. Tord was smart enough to notice Tom but not look at him, if he averted his eyes then the cop would notice something's up. The voided boy quietly sighed then took a step back. "Hey." He said, making the cop jump and turn around, before he even got to see who was behind him, the voided boy tripped him while also slamming his fist against his neck.

"Another one bites the dust." Tom looked on as the body fell to the ground. "You've killed someone before?" Tord stammered a bit. "No but it wouldn't be the first time someone's come after you in attempt of murder." The voided boy looked down at the guy on the cement. "Great anyway, now we have another case to solve. Also, that was impressive Thomas." A small puddle of blood formed on the ground as a few more policemen and policewoman came out, taking out their guns as-well.

"Hey! Hands up!" A girl yelled. Matt and Edd had ran inside, so it was just them and the body left outside. Neither of them put their hands up. "This man attempted to kidnap us then shoot me." Tord explained calmly, gun in hand but not raised. "Gun down, hands up!" She simply repeated herself. The Norski squinted at her then dropped his gun, but didn't put his hands up and neither did Tom still. "HANDS. UP." A man stepped in and repeated.

"I'm not surrendering to anything, for I didn't commit a crime." Tord said with a small smirk. Finally the cops just gave in and went to the body to see if it was living, and it was just fine. Probably a simple head injury. Two of the cops picked him up and brought him inside to decide what to do. "You guys are sure a hassle to deal with." The lady hissed. "Oh but I never committed any heinousness acts!" Tord insisted. "You nearly just killed somebody. Now get back inside of the station, you're still under arrest." She quickly lead on.