A Night To Remember - 25

-TORD'S POV-

We sat at the bar and waited for someone to notice us, meanwhile Tom seemed worried to Hell and back. "W-wait what if it's a man? A straight man? You can't seduce him!" Tom yelped quietly so nobody could hear. "It's usually a female, since guys like to flirt with them when they're drunk. It's fucked up, but it's how the world works. All about fiscal advances." I explained in a whisper. Tom just thought for a minute while we waited before responding again, "I'm not thankful for being born into such an awful situation, but I'm thankful to not be girl. If I was a female my dad would've been so much worse." He sighed, making me anxious. 

"What do you mean?" I asked in a more serious voice, but before he could answer a lady stood on the other end of the counter and asked for our identifications. All of a sudden I felt bad tricking her, but at least I'm not going to touch her like the other perverts do, even I'm  not that fucked up. Tom gave a sad glance then looked away so I could begin. "I think we both know we're good here, and if we don't have a back and forth conversation about this, then maybe a bigger tip will be due~" I cooed like the sly fox I know I am.

I could've gotten away with just saying something misleading or seductive, but I didn't quite have it in me at the moment. I knew it would make Tom feel jealous, and he's already sad right now, so it didn't seem like the best option. The girl just nodded and even gave a small smile. "A bottle of Snake Venom, please!" I looked to Tom to see what he wants. "S-Smirnoff?" He stuttered in confusion. "Alright!" The tender left us to prepare our drinks. I looked to Tom, knowing he had a question.

"The Hell is Snake Venom?!" He crossed his arms. "It's infamously the strongest beer in the world, I haven't managed to get my hands on it all the way in Norway." I smirked with excitement. "I-I've never seen you drunk before." The dark eyed boy blushed and leaned into me. "I'm not very violent, just rough." I insisted, although that may have just confused him more. "I would never hurt you, but I might be more demanding. It'll work out though, since you seem more submissive when drunk. Less tsundere at the very least." I blinked slowly, taking a moment to picture how this night was going to end.

"I-I'm submissive when drunk?" Tom turned red and seemed more hesitant about his drink now. "Tom you're always submissive, and if you don't want to drink you don't have to." I huffed and opened my bottle, pouring it into a tall glass and eyeing it happily. Tom took a deep breath and we took a large sip of our drinks at the same time, immediately feeling the relaxed sensation it gave. "You should try some of mine." I suggested and slid my bottle over to him, using the traction the moisture gave against the sleek wooden counter. Tom seemed eager and took a sniff before putting it up to his lips and tasting it.

It tasted strong, and drinking this entire bottle could probably get you as drunk and sick as can be. Luckily I have a strong immune system, so I downed the bottle in an hour, letting Tom have some along the way. "It's late." Tom looked around for a clock, but he couldn't barely focus his eyes on anything. "They'll closer soon..." I huffed. None of us had said much of anything the entire time, instead we just enjoyed each other's company. I was still pretty zoned out.

We were both shitfaced, yet I managed to get a whole other level of shitfaced with that bottle in hand. "We're closing, thank you for visiting." The bartender turned the lights off and we walked out, still trying to snap back to reality after the quiet evening. "My throat burns." The boy with the voids huffed tiredly as we used each other to stay balanced while walking. "Up." We got into the elevator and nearly fell over when it started moving up to our floor. It took us 10 minutes just to find our room then lock the door behind us. Motels can be sketchy.

Tom fell onto the bed and laid on his back, just sitting there and enjoying the feeling the drinks had given him. I followed up and stood at the edge of the bed, leaning down over the cute boy and taking a good look at him before kneeling on the bed and watching him sit up dizzily. I placed my hand on the side of his face and pushed my fingers back through his hair, holding his head there and kissing him deeply. Tonight was going to be a night to remember.