A New Set of Eyes - 14

"TOM!" Paul practically screamed, waking the poor and now startled boy right up. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tom yelped and nearly fell off a chair he was apparently sitting on. "He's up Sir." Paul changed his view, so Tom did too. He found his eyes laying upon his Leader in uniform, groaning at his second in command. It was now Wednesday.  "When did you put me here?!" Tom stammered and looked around for Tomee, it's strange to not wake up in your bed.

"Sorry, Paul wasn't supposed to wake you up like that." Tord glared at him then went back to what he was about to show off, "This is your weapon." He handed it to Tom and smirked, waiting for him to ask the desired question.  "Weapon? What does it do?" Tom put it up to his eyes but not all the way on his face, seeing nothing but a black screen. "It's like a computer, you can talk to it and ask it anything without speaking aloud." Tord grinned proudly.

Tom looked at the Leader then back at the visor, putting it on hesitantly and silently telling it something. He just stood as it spoke back to him with an earpiece. "Did it work?" Patryck asked from behind Paul, excited since this was his own work. "Y-yeah." The dark eyed boy nodded with slight confusion. Eyes finally lit up on the screen in green LEDs, showing a confused and concerned expression. Tord gasped a bit, the screen showing Tom's eyes to track and look at the Leader with a more startled emotion.

"Mn yes, I can see where you're looking now." The Leader smirked and stood up, putting a hand on Pat's shoulder. "Thank you." He said kindly, expressing more gratitude than usual. Pat blushed and smiled happily, proud of his job-well-done. Tord approached his lieutenant with joy, examining the visor while it's on. "I've never used anything like this, it looks amazing." Leader smirked and lifted Tom's head up by his chin carefully, looking into the lit-up eyes.

Tom blushed and looked back up at him with a small smile. Tord stood up straight and turned to Patryck and Paul after mumbling, "Cute." under his breath. "You two did amazing, have the entire weekend off." Paul's eye widened as Pat jumped up and down, awkwardly giving the Leader a hug with excitement. Meanwhile the shortest one found his way to Tord's side, almost in a protective manner. He was actually a bit more intimidating now, but still no match to Tord.

"Tom, I imagine you aren't the type for a tattoo, but we need to claim you somehow, so come here." Tord demanded as Tom hesitantly stood in front of him. "Now face the wall." He said, and Tom turned so his back was facing Tord, a bit nervous. "Good boy." The Leader reached out in front of Tom and wrapped some sort of choker around his neck, then locked it together at the back. "There you go! Now I can always track your location, and it has a tag on it for the army."

"I-I'm not a dog!" Tom turned around to look up at his boss. "Would you rather we poke a needle into your skin with ink? Or burn you like cattle?" He growled lowly at his stubborn lieutenant. The visor-eyed boy took a deep and flustered breath, "No Sir." He kept his eyes on the ground. "It's just for safety reasons you little baby.~ Just don't worry about it." Tord cooed softly and pet Tom's hair a bit. Tom went quiet for a long moment, probably looking up information in his visor.

"Don't be getting too confident." Tord tsk'd and sent Pat and Paul off to their rooms to take the time off. "So why don't you go off on your own and take care of the place." The Leader suggested while reaching into his pocket. "Really? You trust me?" The smaller one chimed. "Yes, plus we have security cameras. You can use your visor to find your way around, there's a map and stuff on it aswell. You can also call me if needed."

"Sick!" Tom gasped and ran out of the office, finding his way around. He wanted to know where everybody was, and he found them outside doing obstacle courses and the forsaken push-ups. There were, of course, a few other staff members around watching over. But Tom for once had the high ground. But for now, he just went to the cafeteria to meet some people. Upon his arrival people stared, seeing that he was of some kind of importance. He smiled, meaning no harm.