I Can't Decide - 41

And I wish you could see him now, he's with some other guy and he won't back down. 

They keep fighting, and he knows that, he's a rebel and a sin.

And he knows that, he knows that, he wants him.

-TORD'S POV-

It was early morning and I was the first one awake, I had left my cellphone in my pocket and it started vibrating every once in awhile. I finally opened my eyes to take a closer look and a few messages from Paul, he wanted me to come back to Norway since I had been off-duty for so damn long. I was procrastinating for so long I forgot I had to go back, and I hadn't even figured out what I was going to do next. It's a simple dilemma.

Do I go back to Norway and take Tom, but then he's away from his friends... or do I stay here and... leave my position. It seems unfair either way but there's no loophole, no way to get a third option. It seems awfully harsh but not all friendships stay close forever, maybe if Tom comes back to Norway he could become a lieutenant again, that could be his job and his purpose. We could get a house and make a difference... together. We could visit his friends in this country on our month long vacations, maybe rent a house out here for awhile. Yeah, that could work, right?

I put my phone on the nightstand then turn around to see Tom wide-awake and grabbing onto my arm. "Oh, good morning baby." I murmured quietly in a soft and low voice. He gave a small grin and nuzzled against me, so I pulled him closer and hugged him tight. "Kitten's playful this morning, hm?" I cooed quietly and checked out his neck. "You seem to be healing just fine... today's going to be busy. We have to head to the police station and go back to the site to see if we can figure out what happened and why. I also have to talk to you about... where we're going to stay."

Tom gave me a sad glare. "I know it's stressful, unfortunately life is a bitch and you've just gotta deal with it sometimes." I saw Edd's head perk up at the side of the bed coming from the mattress on the floor. "You got that right!" He said in his morning voice, climbing onto the bed with some struggle. "Morning Edd." Tom smiled and rolled over to him. "Hi Tommy." He smiled back. "Matt's still asleep." The two looked off of the edge of the bed to see the tallest of them was still fast asleep, just as he said.

"I took forensics as Tom knows, so I could surely be of use!" The one in green said with enthusiasm, I suppose it couldn't hurt. "Let's just try not to fuck anyone or anything over, if he get ourselves into trouble it'll go on our track record's that we were involved in some sort of murder case. Well, attempted murder case. Tom are you alive?"

"Dunno, on a scale of 1 to 10? Eh, a five and a half." He ran a hand through his hair and took in a deep breath, letting it out heavily, with some sort of meaning behind it. "I'd say you're an 11." Edd giggled happily, always looking on the positive side. "You know how when you're younger, you think all the blood in horror movies is obscene and impossible, and nobody could ever just... 'be crazy'. Everything's so calm, no wind. Now it always feels like even when I breathe the air is just stagnated. They're the same thing but one feels so much better than the other."

The room was quiet, still waiting to be filled with some sort of meaning. "Not everything will have an explanation, life is a bitch. There's no 'proper ending' like in your dumb Disney movies these days. Some things just happen. Sometimes time just moves by. Sometimes you're alive but never really living.