Lust - 5

"Mm..." Tom mumbled, arms laid above his head, body huddled in warm blankets in a bed. He was asleep but sensed warm air against his skin and a weight around his body that wasn't familiar. He didn't move but opened his eyes slowly, squinting up toward the ceiling. He focused on a silhouette towering over, which startled him into a panic.

Larkin's eyes widened slightly, staring back down at him. "W-what's going on?!" The boy hesitated to move. The leader narrowed his eyes in a state of focus before speaking in a breathy tone, "I was watching you sleep." He laughed ever-so-calmly, inappropriately relaxed and nonreciprocal.

"What?" Tom asked quietly, shaking a little bit in short bursts of tremoring. "You're just very cute, even when you're not here consciously." He elaborated with a devious smirk, his eyes closing to think for another few seconds before continuing. "Your body is very small and precious; I had to carry you here since you passed out after drinking. You kept offering sex, but I knew I should turn you down... so I did."

"N-no! Bullshit, I w-wouldn't do that!" He defended himself swiftly while his face grew redder by the second. "Oh, but you did. You even started to take your clothes off in front of me." The leader insisted, his expression malicious. "That's why..." He slowly pulled down the blankets that were over Tom.

Tom grabbed his arm to stop him from pulling them below his waist. "C-can... you get my clothes or something?" He shivered, the cold air reaching his chest. "Maybe." Larkin stared at his body with an unreadable expression, reaching to grab his waist. "Hey!" Tom yelped, trying to pry his hand away.

His palm rested on Tom's hips, thumb rubbing circles into his skin sensually. "But, now that you're awake..." He licked his upper lip, retracting his tongue into his mouth to lick at his sharper teeth. "I will n-not have sex with you, Sir." The boy persisted, setting his hands at his side to try and sit up.

"Thomas, listen to me for just one more moment." The leader grabbed his wrists and held them down, leaning over him entirely to look into his dark eyes soothingly. "N-no! Stop!" He shouted, kicking his legs in refusal. "Don't do that." Larkin narrowed his eyes aggressively, watching as the smaller male squirmed. "Why?! Are you afraid of getting caught? You deserve it!"

"No, your disapproval and panic are both incredibly arousing, and I am truly trying to hold myself back here, little one." He groaned, fingers wrapping tighter around his wrists. Tom paused his struggle to simply stare back up at Tord in disbelief, betrayal in his eyes. "Don't start to cry, Thomas. I am here for you, I promise..."

"Y-you're going to-" Tord interrupted, "I'm going to keep you safe. Remember how that bully held you down so cruelly? I'm gentle, I'm different." He explained, relaxed and confident. "I-I never told you that he held me down." Tom furrowed his eyebrows, addled and hurt. "Some things I just know." He grinned in a cold response.

"Think of how many terrible people have hurt you... nobody is even here for you... nobody but me." Tord pried, leaning closer to his face as he let go of his wrists and slyly uncovered more of the boy underneath him. "Th-that's not true! You're going to hurt me, just like everybody else has!" He cried out, whimpers tugging from his throat weakly.

"You couldn't be more wrong, my little blue. I'm going to show you pleasure. When you feel out of order, I'll be your control. I'll be your compass and your affection." He said sweetly with a soft and warm smile, some concoction of caring that was unfamiliar but certain. "D-don't... I-I'm scared."

"You don't have to be. Not anymore." He put a hand against Tom's cheek, fingers combing back his soft brown hair. Tom only whimpered in response, quivering due to nervousness and embarrassment. The distance between them closed and the leader went in for the kiss, hand grasping the other's jaw to hold him stiller.

He pushed his tongue through his lips, enjoying how passive Tom had become. His other hand was on the boy's crotch, rubbing him teasingly with pressure. "Mm!" He detested, arms wrapping around Tord for some kind of control as he held onto him. The kiss ended softly, and Larkin pulled away to breathe.

"S-sir..." Tom panted as his thighs pressed tightly against the leader's groping hand. "You've never done this before, have you?" He asked casually, admiring his prey's body in full with the blankets now removed. "Mm... no..." He muttered out hesitantly, continuing to tremble in uncertainty of what was to come. "Let me show you how it's done, then." He smirked devilishly.