Foursome - 37

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The four boys waited in a silence until Tord spoke up, "Matt, truth or dare?" He inquired, holding Tom in his lap as Matt held the same fate for Edd. "Truth!" He replied charmingly and everyone gasped dramatically. The Norski opened his mouth to say something but Tom interrupted with confidence, "Matt do you have a crush on Edd?" The silence soon returned. Edd leaned against Matt's chest and closed his eyes, trying not to get emotional. "Yes..." He said quietly, holding his crush's hand.

Tom's eyes widened with joy and surprise. "But-" Edd stammered in a slight panic. "But my parent's would kill me. Liking someone of the same gender would be an 'imperfection'. I can't have imperfections." Matt sighed and the two hugged hopelessly. "Fuck your parents!" Tom hissed angrily. "I don't know... so many people are gay now I feel like I'm just adding myself in to the group to seem special and I would hate that." Matt and Edd continued their cuddle. "Overpopulation is a thing, being gay is the only thing that will save us now." Tord snickered.

"Edd how do you feel about that?" Tom asked glaringly. "I-I love him but I don't deserve him." Edd sniffled sadly and everyone shook their heads in denial. "Date! Nobody will give a fuck just hide it from your families! I ship it!" Tom got off of his own boyfriend's lap to join their hug. "Thanks Tom." Matt smiled and they hugged it out until everything was okay again. Edd looked up to his new boyfriend and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, making them both blush madly.

"That was quite the question there Thomas." Tord for the ninety-seventh time, pulled Tom into his lap, still protective from earlier. "Now we get to ask you a big question too!" Edd grinned and everyone else nodded. "O-okay then." Tom waited patiently. "Can we play with you?" Edd added on. "No Tord put the tablet where we can't get it." Tom folded his arms angrily. "Nope, I mean sexually!" The boy in green giggled playfully. "W-what?! That came out of nowhere..." Tom backed up into Tord's arms.

"Life does that sometimes." Matt ruffled Edd's hair and giggled. "Like a foursome you're saying?" Tord inquired to the other two. "I wasn't implying sex, but if you wanna..." Edd blushed and sat next to Matt with his legs crossed neatly. "Tom's easily embarrassed though!" Matt gasped with the submissive's feelings in-mind. "Aw cute!" Edd cooed and Tord just smirked sadistically. "O-Okay... I guess." Tom took in a deep breath and crawled to the middle of the bed and sat there, waiting for whoever was going to make the first move. He sat facing Edd, since he knew Edd was the gentle type.

Unfortunately the roughest of them all sat behind Tom, and pulled his arms back so he'd be laying down. Tord hovered over Tom's face from behind, the two appearing upside down to each-other as Tom looked up at his boyfriend with a scowl. Tord pinned Tom's arms down as Edd gently crawled on top of the smaller boy, giving him an innocent smile before leaning down and kissing him deeply, surprising Tom dramatically. Things were getting heated now.

Edd held his hand up and held two fingers up and together, then slowly aimed them toward Tom's mouth, to which he turned his head reluctantly away. "Thomas if you behave I'll get you alcohol later~" Tord insisted, which convinced Tom to listen and open his mouth for Edd to shove his fingers in. They hit the back of his throat making him lift his legs and close his eyes tightly, it didn't hurt or make him choke, it was just unsettling. Edd moved himself back a bit so he was no longer on top, then lifted his knee and set it on the dark eyed boy's crotch, making him whimper pathetically.

Tom lowered his legs back down, one on either side of his friend, which gave Matt the perfect chance to hold his ankles down. Tom kept his eyes closed in hopes he'd stop blushing in front of everyone, but he couldn't help but feel flustered. Edd lifted Tom's hoodie up, letting his skin be exposed to the cool air which made him shiver slightly. Edd ground his knee on Tom making him moan a bit even though he was trying to be quiet and hide it. Tord let go of Tom's arms for a moment so he could take the boy's hoodie off, then he quickly positioned back to holding him down.