Get Him Back - 22

-TORD'S POV-

Five hours had passed as I just stared at the papers on my desk, gritting my teeth down to a dull as I folded one up and put it in my pocket. "How fucking stupid could I be, I damn slapped the poor thing!" I nearly shouted at myself, enraged. "Somethings fucking wrong with me, I loved him so much I wanted to hurt him..." I felt my voice become lower and softer with concern. Perhaps I was just so mad at his father that I took it out on Tom instead. "I'm not wasting anymore time, I own an entire army for fucks sake!" I stood up and reached into a pocket on my uniform, pulling out a lighter and flicking it back. I watched the papers catch fire, and burn to ashes. I needed to take action. 

I ran down the hall and opened up the garage, finding Paul and Patryck standing next to the van already. Am I really that predictable? "To the airport?" Paul snickered and got in the passengers, letting me take the wheel and get Pat in the back of the van to follow. "We'll have to catch the next flight back or we're fucked." I immediately backed out and headed to the airport. We parked the car and ran inside, probably causing a bit of a panic to the casual onlookers.

I won't lie though, I love the way people look at me when they've never seen my soldiers and I before. You can tell that they're preparing to do whatever the fuck they're told out of pure fear, and that's how I like it. Besides that, we got into a VIP line and gave our Identifications, then got on a private plane a few minutes later. I forgot about all these perks I have, glad I get to use some finally. Now for a long flight.

When we finally arrived I took the folded up paper from my uniform and looked around, walking out of the airport as people stared. Paul called a taxi outside and I gave them an address that should be a few houses down from Tom's. I know this driver is probably innocent, I just feel too protective of Tom to give his location away so easily. Another few hours went by as the awful driver missed several turns, which made me pissed. Eventually we arrived and rushed out of the car and to the proper address. I knocked on the door as my surroundings of the large suburbs kicked in.

I heard an annoyed grunt before I was quickly met with a figure that would seemingly be Tom's father. "Who the fuck are you?" He hissed, reaching behind him to reach an empty bottle. "We're here for Thomas, he's no longer under your care." I prepared myself. "Hey I don't know what this is about bud, but I've got all my shit sorted with the government so you can leave now." The dad groaned drunkenly. "Where is Tom." I asked again, not wanting to deal with this. I just want my kitten back.

The dad simply attempted to shut the door on me, but I blocked the door frame from the door itself with my boot. I gave up and opened the door, walking in with Paul and Pat even when he tried to stop us. "HEY, THIS IS ILLEGAL!" He shouted and tried to hit Pat over the head with his bottle when he detained him. "We'll wait here Sir." Paul helped keep the drunken man steady as he was held back. I nodded and looked around, disgusted at the living habits the father lived by. I went upstairs to find a room that might belong to Tom.

There was one door with a lock from the outside, so I took a daring guess and unlocked it to enter, hearing a panicked gasp and rattling sounds as I did so. Finally the door was all the way open and I could see what I was dealing with.