Chapter 100

Mu Xi Yao was supported by Zhao momo, falling three steps behind consort Shu.

Beside her was the aloof-faced sixth Highness who walked in an imposing and firm manner.

He Lian Min Min was holding consort Shu's right hand, carefully attending to her. However, from the corners of her eyes, she glanced at Mu Xi Yao's glowing face.

She had, nevertheless, managed to escape...

At the moment, Mu Xi Yao was throwing Zhong Zheng Lin coquettish glances while being immensely proud of herself. Unbeknownst, when they were turning the corner, the sixth Highness pressed her against the palace wall and pinned her there, making her unable to move.

Seeing the sixth Highness sweep a glance at them, the attenders at rear looked forward and quickly avoided the two, following behind consort Shu's trail.

Just a moment ago, it was a crowd of people. In a blink of an eye, there were only two of them. Mu Xi Yao was immediately stupified. She looked around. Behind her was a mottled palace wall; a row of vermillion pillars in front of her. No matter how she looked at it, it was not a place for a lover's rendezvous.

"Yo-your Highness." She tried to push away the chest that was pressed on her.

"Mm~" Mu Xi Yao failed to push him away. Zhong Zheng Lin leaned over and captured her lips, ruthlessly nipping them.

The sixth Highness looked at the woman who has been enticing him this whole day. He cared not about her struggles. As soon as he caught the person, he immersed himself in a passionate kiss.

Mu Xi Yao was besieged by the man. Her chest tightened. A ripple fluttered in those watery eyes of hers.

Seeing her face dye with a flush and chest raise up and down, Zhong Zheng Lin finally released the person in reluctance. He teased and licked her lips for the last time.

"Jiao Jiao, if you provocate again, bendian won't let you off for the second time."

After he finished, he helped her tidy the hair on her temple and smoothen her palace dress. Subsequently, he took her hand and slowly walked ahead.

Mu Xi Yao followed behind him with a reddened face and short breath. As she looked at the man's dashing back, her eyes filled up with complaints as plain as day.

She didn't do anything! This man has become increasingly shameless. Engaging in inappropriate behavior in a broad daylight! Just as she was silently criticizing him with all her might, Zhong Zheng Lin suddenly looked back and narrowed his phoenix eyes to size her up devilishly.

"If you keep seducing bendian in such an amorous way, bendian will have to accommodate reluctantly in mother consort's palace."

Up till Zhong Zheng Lin led her to consort Shu's palace, this whole time, Mu Xi Yao carried an absent-minded expression. The sixth Highness's shameless words kept on ringing at her ears.

As she sat on the couch-bed and looked around at palace quarters that was the same as usual, Mu Xi Yao suddenly felt awkward. Embarrassed, she shifted her body. The tips of her ears turned red.

At consort Shu's territory....the more Mu Xi Yao thought the more she felt on the end of her rope.

On the surface, Zhong Zheng Lin replied to consort Shu's questions. However, from the corners of his eyes, he was constantly paying attention to that woman who has been teased by him. He found that she was unusually restless. The position of her hands has changed several times. What's more, she seemed to be eager to hang her little head down to the chest and bury herself. Suddenly, his mood was lifted. This was, indeed, interesting.