Chapter 22

Since it was narrow inside the carriage, how would it be possible for Mu Xi Yao to flee? Zhong Zheng Lin reacted by stretching his long arms to spun her into his arms and make her straddle him. He slightly narrowed his phoenix eyes, glancing at her wickedly.

"Want to escape with stark naked body stripped of clothes?" His tone rose, the perfect example of dallying with a woman.

Mu Xi Yao was at her wit's end. She could only put forth her triumph card, honey trap!

"Your Highness, cold" She softly extended her fair and delicate arms to embrace his neck and pout.

"Do you still want to wear the man's clothes?" Zhong Zheng Lin's eyes carried a menace, obviously being displeased.

"It was made yesterday. Nobody has worn it." Mu Xi Yao protested coquettishly. Her flirtatious expression made Zhong Zheng Lin's heart tickle. He gently caressed her cheeks, his gaze scorching.

Mu Xi Yao was unwilling to see herself stripped naked by him hence she lightly leaned against his body and her little hands started slowly untying Zhong Zheng Lin's outer robe. "In that case, I express a gratitude for your Highness's bestowment of the robe." She then gleefully went to undress him.

Zhong Zheng Lin was tantalized tremendously by her small hands. Unable to resist it anymore, he grabbed her waist and ground her slightly against his loin to relieve a little bit his desire.

Mu Xi Yao, on the other hand, paid no heed to the man's actions. She threw Zhong Zheng Lin a sultry glance, "Your HighnessDress, change" She pulled at his outer robe while talking, wanting to put the garment on herself.

Zhong Zheng Lin laughed softly. This little temper of hers that has been so indulged. He just let her do as she pleased and draped his outer robe over the maiden's fair and soft body, fondly caressing her beautiful back, very reluctant to have his hands leave.

Since Mu Xi Yao got herself a cover, her courage has also respectively grown. You must be kidding, today's happy occasion was spoilt by this stinky man. She absolutely won't let him have it easy! She then slightly lifted her body and sat on his manhood, the tip of her tongue licking the man's earlobe, complaining accusatively, "You Highness is heartless, painful~~" Aiyoo, you were just touched a bit. It was only a loud thunder but small rain, yet you already started to bear a grudge.

Zhong Zheng Lin was now feeling both angry and regretful. This little one was absolutely presumptuous. She knew well he could not touch her hence she began to entice him without the slightest scruple. Since he didn't have the heart to give up this rare opportunity with her, he could only endure with a tense body.

How could Mu Xi Yao not know about Zhong Zheng Lin's discomfort? Yet, she was not satisfied with the small gain. She extended her little hand and inserted it into his inner garment, stroking lightly his hard and sturdy chest. Her whole body was propped against the man's bosom. All the hot air she has exhaled sprayed on the protruded tips on Zhong Zheng Lin's chest.

Her teasing made Zhong Zheng Lin's body shiver.

"Your Highness~~" Mu Xi Yao's eyes were misty. She licked her lips and raised her head to call him sweetly, "Your Highness is exceptionally handsome."

Zhong Zheng Lin was completely provoked by this sound. He leaned over to capture that little trouble-making mouth of Mu Xi Yao's, frantically besieging upon them. At the same time, his big hands were forcibly squeezing and kneading her softness at the front.

The fire has been lit good enough. If she overdid it she would only invite herself a trouble. Since it was not the case, she prepared the last fierce strike.